Boots Time Delay Night Serum - 20p!

Comments

• karenx
    karenx Posts: 4,988 Forumite
    Yay after visiting 3 boots I managed to get the serum!!
    Edinburgh Gyle have loads if anybody there is looking for 1!
    Girl put the voucher through and till beeped, she didnt say anything to me just done something on the till then said it was £1!! x
  • stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    I had posted on the other boots forum last night but thought it might also be worth posting here, i noticed last night in my local all the previously reduced by a fiver time delay stuff had gone up to the original price and so was now £6.86 for the time delay radiance booster when used with skinny etc so walked away with the Olay face wash instead.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • stef240377 wrote: »
    I had posted on the other boots forum last night but thought it might also be worth posting here, i noticed last night in my local all the previously reduced by a fiver time delay stuff had gone up to the original price and so was now £6.86 for the time delay radiance booster when used with skinny etc so walked away with the Olay face wash instead.

That's a thumping big increase. Greedy Mr B!!

xx
  • tbw wrote: »
    I got this great deal this morning - not without a struggle though!!! 2 Assistants plus a Manager all argued the toss about it - they couldn't see why it wouldn't scan after I pointed out that it is NOT a cleanser, however you look at it. But they didn'' like the idea of a manuall entry - until I muttered darkly that Tesco always sorted out coupons that glitched the system and I couldn't see why Boots were making such a fuss about rectifying incorrexct and misleading advertising.

They got their own back though - the assistant whipped my Boots card out of the m/c too quickly and the B***** thing is not completely fozen and I've got to phone up and ask for a new one! Thery wouldn't even lett me have the Boots magazine as they said my card wouldn't scn with it. GRRRRR!!!!

Awful service................. the other side of the coin.............

Went to my local today, grabbed a serum £ 5.86 (noticed the red sign advertising £5 off with voucher on the SEL)

Bit upset when I went to pay & couldn't find my slip, but the SA said....'wait a mo, I've got one in my handbag, I won't be using it....just let me go and get it.'
    A minute later she reappears with THREE, I grabbed another serum, and the tinted moisturiser, all went through fine, no till beeping. I could have kissed her, but refrained. It did bring a wee tear to my eye tho' - so helpful.

Posted on another thread, need some help with the terminology of all you professionals.
    GWP ??? :confused: Whassat ?
    Not just a sucker for sweeties..:o
  • karenx
    Gift With Purchase :) A freebie when you spend a certain amount x
  • karenx wrote: »
    Gift With Purchase :) A freebie when you spend a certain amount x

Cheers Karen

Skinny is the voucher that comes out of the till with your receipt, yes?

Anything else I should know ?

We are near neighbours, I'm in the Borders :D
  • J20BABY
    J20BABY Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    couldn't find any in mine :(
    Bet the sa's have hidden them in there secret drawer, they always do, as they say you can't use vouchers with them grr

did manage to wonble several vouchers though :)
  • karenx
    Cheers Karen

Yeah that correct, the no7 ones were called goldies are they are gold ;)
    Ummm remember check the ACM machines everytime you are in! The advantage card machines! Print off the vouchers and keep them safe as there could be a glitch that comes up where you can use one! Glitch is a really good thing that shouldnt really happen but a clever person on the boards has found something out!! So with the glitches you need to be really quick before it gets sorted and it doesnt work anymore!!
    ;)
    Ah cool, where about? x
  • Cheers Karen

Hi Sweetie. I answered you on the other board where you posted, and I've given you the link to all the abbreviations. HTH

xx
  • karenx wrote: »
    Yeah that correct, the no7 ones were called goldies are they are gold ;)
    Ummm remember check the ACM machines everytime you are in! The advantage card machines! Print off the vouchers and keep them safe as there could be a glitch that comes up where you can use one! Glitch is a really good thing that shouldnt really happen but a clever person on the boards has found something out!! So with the glitches you need to be really quick before it gets sorted and it doesnt work anymore!!
    ;)
    Ah cool, where about? x

Thanks for the tip re the ACM machine, not sure is any of the Borders branches have one, but will investigate.

I'm bang in the centre of the Borders, about 10 miles away from around 4 small branches.

Once or twice a year I pop up to Straiton - usually for the 75% sale
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family