Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion

Comments

• CornishJon
    CornishJon Posts: 79
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    For much better quality, try and find bankruptcy stock in TJHughes. Picked up a much better quality 10ft one from Newport for £80
  • Just spotted this on an online advert, free books with Imodium purchase

On the Imodium.co.uk website, "Love Summer" section

At leading pharmacies throughout June and July , you can choose from novelist Anna McPartlin’s ‘Pack up the Moon’ or Helen Dunmore’s ‘Zennor in Darkness’ with selected
    purchases including IMODIUM® Instant Melts, MOTILIUM® Instants or STUGERON®15

(I would post the link but it won't let me sorry!)
  • As a big fan of scented candles, thought worth mentioning bargain bought today. yankee candle tarts only 19p at Home Bargains. Designed to be used in yankee candle warmer(they have no wick) but work just as well in a common oil burner with tea light. Smell fantastic and last ages. Compared to even standard priced air wick or febreeze candles they work out fraction of price for better quality.
  • Egglet
    Egglet Posts: 5 Forumite
    edited 18 August 2011 at 10:53AM
    Have just taken very quick delivery of a black/brushed chrome Krups FEM231 Toaster. This scored 80% on the Which? guides- exactly the same as a £125 Magimix. They are available online at Housing Units (sorry the site won't allow me to post link as a new user).
    These toasters usually retail around the £50 mark, but if you can collect from their Manchester store or their distribution centre they are only £29.00 - if you can't then at £4.00 extra for delivery they are still an absolute bargain at £33.00.
    *** Have just received email with voucher code for an extra 10% discount on top of sale price, enter SSEND at checkout. ***
  • Tesco Warwick Road Carlisle

Pringles advertised on offer at £1.00 but go through the till at the following prices :-

Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar 165g 25p
    Xtreme exploding CHEESE & Chilli 175g 59p
    Xtreme HOT PAPRIKA & SMOKEY BACON 175g 59p

Dave
  • One day Logitech 40% discount code - 3uha7xtun
  • Get 20% discount on all products at RunwayRoute.com

Runway Route is a sassy online boutique offering the most desirable collection of women's clothing and accessories, inspired by runways from around the world. Stocking affordable and quirky brands from across the globe such as celeb favourite Aryn K and the best of British such as vintage inspired brand POP.

Starting on 10th October, RunwayRoute.com would like to offer Cosmo on Campus readers a 20% discount on all their products. Discount ends 21st November 2011. Free UK shipping.

Discount code: COSMORR

For more information visit www. RunwayRoute.com
  • Was amazed when I checked my receipt from my weekly shop. There had been no shelf price on the 500g Tesco Authentic Italian Wholewheat Penne Pasta. It was only 22p. :j I went back later on and filled a basket. :T I now have enough dried pasta for the next 6 months. :beer: Fantastic bargain! Hope the rest of you can find some. :beer:
  • The original Factory shop had Revlon colourburst lipsticks for £2 when I went in there today. I have been wanting to try one of these for a while as they are highly rated by beauty bloggers on youtube. They are in a black case with a quilted look and are very chanel like. I bought one in shade called Blush which is currently in Boots for £7.99. Didn't have a lot of choice but I will definately be going back. Also got a Sally Hanson miracle growth base and top coat for £1 and a Maybelline nude pink nail varnish also for £1. They have some good bargains on cosmetics, its just potluck what they have.
  • Hi, this deal might be of interest to any movie lovers out there. Blockbuster is doing a special deal for new members only, £4.99 for a month of movie rentals! :) You can get one movie out per day, every day if you like. You also get a code to get a free online rental, which I believe can be a game if you prefer. It's not a subscription, but you will need to put in card details on the websit to get your free online rent. Since movies are usually £2.99 a night, it's a pretty generous offer! You will need to take in ID to join. The deal runs for 30 days from purchase, but all rents have to be taken by the end of december, so if you want it, make sure you buy it before the end of November.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure