The Compers Inn Part 39

Options
A shiny new Inn.

same rules as before

Chat about anything and everything in this thread (at least it will keep the boards clean)

Keep proper comping discussions to the other threads in the Discussion Board

Have fun and PLEASE BE NICE TO ALL MONEYSAVERS/COMPERS

Comments

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks divadee! Couldn't understand why I couldn't post a few minutes ago.

have-a-great-weekend-frog-graphic.gif

Morning all,

Seems to be really quiet all over MSE this morning. Must be too cold for everyone to get up. Supposed to be nice here today so must think of something to do. Only another week until DD's school holidays - time is just flying in. Looking forward to a few days at Porthcawl but worried what the weather will be like.
    Really pleased to find my original dolfin avvy :D
    Hope everyone has a great weekend.

sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    412.gif

good morning all :wave:

thanks diva :T

great to see your dolphin again sheils :j
    it's realy cute :j love the dancing frog :D:j

suns lovely here this morning sun-004.gif
    still a wee bit nippy but lovely & bright :j
    hope it's like it tomorrow for the festival :j

off for a shower & then a quick walk to shops for some bits & pieces courses07.gif
    got the big tesco shop arriving this afto :j

here's to a lucky day to all :j

neko.jpg

SYL x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It's lovely day here in Somerset - haven't been out yet though . I have bought my grandson's christmas present (well one of them) from amazon this morning, a ride on fire engine -so excited. Have been summoned DD for a visit as we haven't seen them for a few weeks - she lives about 20 mins away by train but there's a great big hill between us & the station and there are only steps on one of the platforms which a) hurts my hip & b) means carrying her pushchair up (if she visits us) so we both tend to put things off , we do chat on facebook though (unlike DS1 who only contacts us when he wants something). Som we have arranged to go & see them on Monday - break open the painkillers
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Morning all.

Thanks for the new Inn Diva :D

Hope everyone has a good saturday. No real plans for me as far as i know so will do as much comping as i can :D

Will actually register my code too to kick start the photography course
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning..
    nice new inn thanks Diva. Very wet and chilly here today,I sometimes wish I could hibernate till summer but after this years summer I don't think I will bother.lol. Hope you all have a good day
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    graphics-weekend-866413.gif

I See we have a new Inn again, all nice and shiny and clean, thanks. Hope everyone finds us again and we dont loose anyone on the way.

Hope you headache has gone this morning Becks.

Fantastic pics Sheils and Firefly.

Hamsterfan, know what you mean about Stations our in Durham is up a really steep long hill and if you take the car up its too expensive to park and you can never find a space anyway. Hope you have a lovely time when you visit family on Monday anyway.

The sun is coming out so will have to get out in the garden and replant my bulbs I dug up when we put the fence up. Think its time garden furniture was in as well, which means we will have to sort out the outhouse before we can get them in.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, postie hasn't been yet so there is still chance of a win coming.

BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • zombieslayer25
    Options
    Morning everyone

Its lovely and sunny here so going to try to get the garden done this afternoon. Everytime we say we're going to cut the lawn, it rains grrr. Got washing on the line too.

Hope we all have a good weekend.
    Current Aims: Laptop/PC, decent money, holiday
    Best Wins: Ipad, Nintendo 3DS, £400 Shopping Spree at LK Bennett, £100 Boots vouchers
    Total Wins (Since April 2012) £3442.56
    Big thanks to all who post comps :T:beer:
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all, it's rained here all night so DH got soaked, came in just after 6 and went out with Coops at 8 and got soaked again. He's in bed now, 2 more nights to go.

We were going food shopping this morning but DD has only just got up so we're going to leave it until tomorrow. Parking is bad if you go too late. She can't seem to get her sleep patterns back since her trip.

We are going to pop into town then back for some comping. Have a great Saturday all.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Diva for the new Inn :kisses3:

I was having a lovely dream that postie brought loads of little parcels but jasper came and woke me up as I was opening them! :o

Hamsterfan, enjoy your time with your DD :)

Are you not working today Becks? Or is it tomorrow you work?

Sheils, love the dancing frog! I bet princessmoneysaver would like that one as her DD loves frogs.

Hope it's nice and sunny for the festival tomorrow for you fire**fly ;) the sun is shining here too (for now)

Maybe the sun will show his face for you soon indie :)

Good luck with the gardening Sylvia and zombie ;)

I hate food shopping on a Saturday too Sue, hope your dd gets back into her normal routine :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

saturday-1064-1.jpg
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • Purple_Skull
    Options
    Morning new Inn :)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend with perhaps a win or two! It's lovely and sunny here too so we're going to go feed the ducks and have lunch out. I'm ahead with comping so I'm having the weekend off.

Good luck all xx

May you all have lots of luck, Emma xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family