A to Z of Bank Addresses

Comments

• eira
    eira Posts: 611 Forumite
    Thanks for information on addresses-any one any tips as to the best address for getting my data from Barclaycard.The dispute I have had with them still grumbles on. I have now received a demand from Power2Contact for payments on an account number that I have no record of. There is also documentation from Mercers (Bcard in another guise) that I need access to.I've been passed on from office to office-which is how I think the mess arose-Northampton/Manchester/London you name it. So
    which address would be best to get my records from under the Freedom of Information Act? I just want an end to this relentless chaos

.To be honest I think they've lost most of it-including a wodge of documents I sent them regarding the crooked migration agency I dealt with. And have just found out that said agency is up and running again and arranging seminars all over the Uk !
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Hi eira

I would contact the ICO (Information Commissions office), who should be able to provide you with more details, good luck.
    https://www.ico.gov.uk/Global/contact_us.aspx
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • eira
    Thanks for reply will e mail the link-have been chasing through various addresses and think you're right-must get this right this time
  • eira
    Rang Information Commissioner Helpline- was told that any valid address would do for a request for information-it is up to the orgainsation to forward it to the relevant officer/dept.So am going to try that.Thanks for the help
  • di3004
    eira wrote: »
    Rang Information Commissioner Helpline- was told that any valid address would do for a request for information-it is up to the orgainsation to forward it to the relevant officer/dept.So am going to try that.Thanks for the help

Good for you eira.

I was also going to say if you want to check out further on companies which also gives the address and details of the company, try "company search" on Companies House, its very useful, here:
    http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/0d5cd8bc7d24993b36e9e9837be4f96f/wcframe?name=accessCompanyInfo
  • jos004
    jos004 Posts: 222 Forumite
    Another address for Capital One, is:

Capital One Bank (Europe) PLC
    Executive Office
    P.O. Box 5281
    Nottingham
    NG2 3HX
  • di3004
    jos004 wrote: »
    Another address for Capital One, is:

Capital One Bank (Europe) PLC
    Executive Office
    P.O. Box 5281
    Nottingham
    NG2 3HX

Brilliant, thanks so much, will add to the above addy thread now.
    Grateful, cheers.:beer:
  • di3004
    If anyone has an address which has not been added, please do let us know, cheers.;)
  • jos004
    jos004 Posts: 222 Forumite
    di3004 wrote: »
    If anyone has an address which has not been added, please do let us know, cheers.;)

Abbey Accounts Admin
    Dept 951
    PO Box 297
    BRADFORD
    BD1 4YR

For SAR's, statement requests, etc.
  • di3004
    jos004 wrote: »
    Abbey Accounts Admin
    Dept 951
    PO Box 297