• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o

Operation Chaos is about to begin :rotfl:

Laters ♥

breathe deeply and practice your relaxation techniques - by the middle of the week the mist will start to clear :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Afternoon :hello:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    obama wrote: »
    Good morning, lovely Elite :wave:

I've got a few 4 quid off 20 coupons for W, if anyone's got any ideas to maximise them. Cat food is always needed, so many furry purrys to feed.

Btw, for anyone interested in Nigella's dressing gown, it's 65 quid from Maude and Tommy, apparently out of stock though. I wonder if Nigella's on commission :rotfl:
    http://maudeandtommy.co.uk/product/one-hundred-stars-venice-map-dressing-gown-2/

£65 and its only man made material :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 19 November 2017 at 5:52PM
    Options
    A v W

1x Genius Gluten Free Triple Seeded Sandwich Loaf (535g) £2.50 £2.00

Saw this on another thread. Should go nicely with the above deal too
    Genius Free Bread
    Found today in Asda
    Genius Gluten Free Bread MBG till 28/02/2018
    You'll need a flashed bag to send in with your claim.

http://www.geniusmoneyback.co.uk/

Also 50% back on shopmium
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    £169 :eek:

but the 4 piece is £120 which is a bit better

I can feel my Amazon credit balance being wiped out ...

You ll need to take out a mortgage :D
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Sorry DM shouldn't that read the're not!! :rotfl:
    Depends if you are slightly mad or not, and consider quotes to be people :eek:
    Afternoon all

I have an SOS - any suggestions greatfully received.

This morning I dropped the C bomb and asked for the Christmas lists for my 2 eldests.

Eldest son has asked for a knife set in a block and a saucepan set - OMG I have no idea where to start looking - if anyone has any ideas please.

There is no set budget but obviously not OTT eg Le Cruset - GF is very dainty and petite so I dont think she could manhandle cast iron anyway.
    They both cook from scratch most days of the week, 2 young trendy twenty somethings - possibly pans with glass lids and possibly things that go from stove top to oven.

I had a look at Joseph knives but they are OMG price so maybe the next level down.

But he has now sent me a picture of baccarak knife set from a US website at 99 dollars !!!!
    I would suggest getting a nice knife holder, then just buy one or two really good quality knives and a good steel. The good knives should last a life time, and the set can be added to at other birthdays/Xmases.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon elite, I used my android pay 10 times over about an hour and each time I got an envelope but decided to open them at home rather than in the shop but not a single envelope is there:eek: Is there a total limit you are allowed to open during the whole promotion? Wish I'd opened them in the shop now and held up the q!

AHH dh has just come in to tell me about an article in the paper that I will be reading in 5 minutes, kept the door open the whole time and let all my wood burner heat out:(
  • emerald21
    Options
    but if CS are more busy they are less likely to remember you if you have to do a couple of returns in a week.

Marks seem to be doing away with their returns desk - these can be done at normal tills now - noticed this in 3 different stores now

Oh it s not that bad mhoc lol just now and again. I wish I could just buy a gift card with the apg lol and not have to buy something just to take back another day.

I am just having some pieces of the milky bar advent calendar from last year lol and I have to say it’s perfectly fine :)
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Thankyou for all the lovely wishes Re Piper xxx

o70oj6.jpg
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • emerald21
    Options
    Afternoon elite, I used my android pay 10 times over about an hour and each time I got an envelope but decided to open them at home rather than in the shop but not a single envelope is there:eek: Is there a total limit you are allowed to open during the whole promotion? Wish I'd opened them in the shop now and held up the q!

AHH dh has just come in to tell me about an article in the paper that I will be reading in 5 minutes, kept the door open the whole time and let all my wood burner heat out:(

:eek: nightmare :eek: lol If you scroll down your list of winnings you should see a message saying you have unopened envelopes.

Yes hubby’s the same born in a field lol
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport