Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• 76rosie wrote: »
    i am not prepared to do sbtv 10 sb for me

I just have sbtv running for short times during the day when I am online anyway doing other things and on other sites and just click back every few secs to get the next video started. Adds up a bit that way without actually having to watch it. I won't do loads more though just so I can get to target.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I just have sbtv running for short times during the day when I am online anyway doing other things and on other sites and just click back every few secs to get the next video started. Adds up a bit that way without actually having to watch it. I won't do loads more though just so I can get to target.

That's what I do as well.. it builds up quite quickly when you are busy doing other stuff!
  • Check your survey dashboard as there were a couple of Trusted Surveys in my survey dashboard both short ones though I managed to only qualify for one.It was about voting and the economy and politicians and it credited straightaway 63 sb so now have gone over sb goal for the day.
    Saved by a survey in reaching my sb goal.
    Good end to a Friday!!
    Blogging and earning online.
  • I love the political surveys, they make a nice change from doing the same one on banking/internet shopping for the billionth time!
  • Code: readabook

4SB
    LIFE GOAL ACHIEVED (21yo): Proud owner of 24 magical acres! :T :j
    LIFE GOAL ACHIEVED (23yo): Got my horse lorry. :D
    NEW LIFE GOAL: 1. Own a house with land and my own sandschool. 2. Retire early (if I want to:rotfl:).
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Code: readabook (Facebook)

4 SBs Expires 8.00 PM
  • Just got 7 SB for searching "domino's pizza". Guess what I'm having for tea!
  • iammumtoone
    iammumtoone Posts: 6,377
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    met goal for the day. I promised ds'd dad that I would sit with ds whilst football is on and let him watch the first half so I shall be watching sbtv at the same time as its more interesting than football.
  • After weeks of getting 6 bux for a search i just got 29, in shock :eek:

:D
  • Mark7724
    Mark7724 Posts: 208
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    met goal for the day. I promised ds'd dad that I would sit with ds whilst football is on and let him watch the first half so I shall be watching sbtv at the same time as its more interesting than football.

Lol doesn't say much for home nations football then!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure