Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

Comments

• Oh dear what a mess:mad: Tesco's says one voucher I am positive I have not used is not on their list of vouchers available.Then when I tried to use the vouchers it says are available it takes ages, then says error ref cc99 try again later. Tried again 10 minutes later and it says the voucher has already been used:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    (yes I left it late to redeem the vouchers but I you only get 6 months to use the days out vouchers and I wanted to use them when the weathers gets nicer). Well done Tesco even customer services are closed on the last day to redeem vouchers at the better rate.....every little helps. NOT:p
  • TC1978
    TC1978 Posts: 270 Forumite
    I'm STILL trying to redeem after last night's fiasco! Nothing working for me. I sent an e-mail to them last night, so hopefully they will see times and dates and honour it!!
  • burnoutbabe
    burnoutbabe Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    TC1978 wrote: »
    I'm STILL trying to redeem after last night's fiasco! Nothing working for me. I sent an e-mail to them last night, so hopefully they will see times and dates and honour it!!

well the vouchers still are in the "my vouchers" list. And i assume at some point it will change them to used with last nights date.

so should be fairly clear to show they were used before the devaluation, but with nothing ordered.

blooming annoying though.
  • logged in online and found £24 of missing voucher - great stuff. xmas beer here i come:beer:
  • Same has happened to me I tried and tried last night but kept crashing on the final confirmation page and now it says my vouchers have been used (when they haven't as I have no confirmation)

To whoever said shouldn't leave it til the last minute....what nonsense, as long as it is done before the offer ends then it shouldn't matter if someone is trying to do it right up until the deadline ends.

I have emailed Tesco and expect them to honor the orginal price for my rewards at the time of booking, which will be confirmed on their system of the day/time they decided to pinch my vouchers without completing my reward checkout. It is not acceptable for the customers to lose out because their website wasn't properly running to accomdate the obvious last minute demand the deadline would cause.
  • chek
    chek Posts: 66 Forumite
    I've got £212 outstanding!!!!
  • I have £80 of vouchers now 'used' when I was trying last night but again no confirmation here. Am gutted to say the least if they are gone.
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • amcl
    amcl Posts: 221 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 5 December 2010 at 2:02PM
    Is anyone else an experiencing extremely slow site when they are checking out?

ETA: now its saying the link may be invalid and takes me back to the home page when i try to input a voucher :s
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    amcl wrote: »
    Is anyone else an experiencing extremely slow site when they are checking out?

ETA: now its saying the link may be invalid and takes me back to the home page when i try to input a voucher :s

I had that and then logged in again and it worked. It even allowed me to use a voucher that expired 30/11/10!
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • seriously slow site this is a joke.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure