Very and Isme

Hi, I have accounts with Very and Isme which I think I have had for 6 or 7 years, do you think I might have a claim?
Also is it easy to claim yourself or is it worth going through a claims company?

Thanks

Comments

• Star123 wrote: »
    do you think I might have a claim?

Do you think you might?
    Star123 wrote: »
    Also is it easy to claim yourself or is it worth going through a claims company?

Only use a claims company if you have more money than you need and aren't too worried about your chances of success.
  • Star123
    Star123 Posts: 210 Forumite
    Do you think you might?

Only use a claims company if you have more money than you need and aren't too worried about your chances of success.

I have got no idea. Is it pretty straight forward to claim?
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Star123 wrote: »
    I have got no idea. Is it pretty straight forward to claim?

It is very easy. Like most complaints you decide to make. You give your reasons, they look into it and decide if you have a case.

What are you reasons for complaint?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Star123
    Star123 Posts: 210 Forumite
    dunstonh wrote: »
    It is very easy. Like most complaints you decide to make. You give your reasons, they look into it and decide if you have a case.

What are you reasons for complaint?

I don't think I would have taken it out if I had been given a choice. How do I find out if I have been paying it?
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    How do I find out if I have been paying it?

ask them.

In your first post you asked it you had a claim [sic]. Now you are saying you are not even sure you had PPI. It is difficult to complain about something that you dont even know you had. So, phone them up and ask them
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Star123 wrote: »
    I don't think I would have taken it out if I had been given a choice.
    If you weren't given a choice, then why don't you know if you had it? If you were "forced" to have it then you must have been paying it, no?

Your comments are contradictory..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport