• Sylvan
    Sylvan Posts: 347 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    At which point you kick yourself! :rotfl:

Have you reached level 19?
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.
    Money talks, but chocolate SINGS

"I used to be snow white but I drifted" (A seasonal quote from the incomparable Miss West)
  • I got to level 20 now, but have got stuck again. If anyone could help??
    Does anyone know how many levels there are? I think I could be going for a while! ;)
  • JDPower wrote: »
    Thank you for that, I'm now glad I gave up at level 10 :D

Don't give up, it's not difficult - you can probably even guess the answer - just remember in binary 1+1 = 10 !!!!

(I'm stuck on 15 now!)
  • I'm stuck on number 12 - any clues? I've found the clue under the red herring but can't make any sense of it!
  • I'm stuck on number 12 - any clues? I've found the clue under the red herring but can't make any sense of it!

All web pages are made of html code, some which you can see and other parts are comments or constructions. What you can see on the page is what you're meant to see...
  • Sylvan
    fbg: for lvl 20 think about other ways of writing numbers, along with Neptune.

"I used to be snow white but I drifted" (A seasonal quote from the incomparable Miss West)
  • Sylvan
    dustsucks, for lvl 15: Do those two "o"s remind you of anything? When they do try the whole phrase, as a quotation.

• Sylvan
    It may be worth keeping a record of your answers to lvls 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 19 and 21, for later use.

(Does anyone have any hints for lvl 28 please? If it's aught to do with popular culture I'm snookered!)

• Hi - I'm really stuck on the Red Herring question, have tried zooming in but still can't get it - can anyone help?

Woo Hoo - I got it. Thanks anyway.

P. x
  • lpra
    lpra Posts: 126 Forumite
    I'm so glad i'm not the only one who finds this so frustratingly compelling! If anyone's got any clues for level 32 I'd be glad of a nudge in the right direction! re.28, the police alphabet is a step in the right direction...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure