Sub Prime Credit Thread Part II

Comments

• sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cifpower wrote: »
    Indeed. I can move the cursor around but I can't scroll up and down. God knows what closing MSN Today does to cause it.

What's NTL like then Cif?

I wanted Virgin as they offer 50mbps. I'm stuck with BT, as we don't have cable the Town is to old and the council won't let them dig the streets up.
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Indeed. I can move the cursor around but I can't scroll up and down. God knows what closing MSN Today does to cause it.

Best to close browser, clear cache/history and then it will be ok. MSN forces mouse to perform weird functions at times - after all it is a microsoft (billy boy gates) product so they are spying on your movements - as always!
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • cifpower
    cifpower Posts: 6,502 Forumite
    Ready for the Boat Race :D
  • cifpower
    sutton111 wrote: »

I wanted Virgin as they offer 50mbps. I'm stuck with BT, as we don't have cable the Town is to old and the council won't let them dig the streets up.
    VM is great. I get a phone line and 10mb BB for £22. The speeds are really great and I got a free wireless router.
  • never-in-doubt
    HSBC searched Equifax for your current account?

When I applied they searched Experian.

I looked at you S.A.R and it quite aggresive does it matter. I want to brave :o but your horror story has put me off.

Oh yea just to clairfy did your CIFAS show up on your CRA SAR can't remember. Sorry! :p

They only go to equifax for soft search but cos experian was blank at the time they done full search, plus i 'apparently' owe then 4 grand lol so they had to check I guess....

My SAR is a demand, therefore it has to be aggressive - i'm not asking for it, i'm telling the MOFO's to do it or i'll sue em and they have to do it, by law!

My cifas showed up on my credit reports, all of them, but I done a SAR to cifas to find 'hidden cifas's' - there were none which is a good thing.

• cifpower
    Best to close browser, clear cache/history and then it will be ok. MSN forces mouse to perform weird functions at times - after all it is a microsoft (billy boy gates) product so they are spying on your movements - as always!
    Nope, doesn't help
  • sutton111
    Ready for the Boat Race :D

Never watched that. I'm watching the ODI on Sky.
  • never-in-doubt

I got BT (the new hub) - its ok but like you cable aint here and I hate paying BT 30 quid a month for like between 2-8Mbps when for 50 quid I could have 100Mbps..... a cd download in 1 second - a movie in 1 minute - WOW!!!!

• sutton111
    They only go to equifax for soft search but cos experian was blank at the time they done full search, plus i 'apparently' owe then 4 grand lol so they had to check I guess....

My SAR is a demand, therefore it has to be aggressive - i'm not asking for it, i'm telling the MOFO's to do it or i'll sue em and they have to do it, by law!

My cifas showed up on my credit reports, all of them, but I done a SAR to cifas to find 'hidden cifas's' - there were none which is a good thing.

Ah.

Wasn't the Lloyds one hidden?
  • cifpower
    Never watched that. I'm watching the ODI on Sky.
    At least this is over in 15 minutes
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport