Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• TanH_2
    TanH_2 Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for posting that link, interesting story :) 65 parcels in one week, wowsers!!
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    P2TKL wrote: »
    My 6 months posting session started whilst I was on holiday (I did tell them !) but I returned to 2 lots of posting schedules. I posted them at the same time they should have been posted but in the week I returned. Since then I have received nothing....I have emailed them but have had no reply. Anyone any idea what might have happened ? Do you think I have been taken off posting anything else ?
    I'd give them a ring, they can take up to two weeks to reply to emails. Its not your fault if you told them when you were on holiday and its fine to post items on a different week so long as you post on the same day of the week :)
    2020 Wins:
  • LittleVoice
    LittleVoice Posts: 8,974 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    I'd give them a ring, they can take up to two weeks to reply to emails. Its not your fault if you told them when you were on holiday and its fine to post items on a different week so long as you post on the same day of the week :)

Took 3 weeks to reply to me - when the reply was no longer of any use as the time had passed. Phone - once they answer - must be quicker.
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just got my first posting schedule this will be my 2nd time now.
    Jan Wins: .
  • neilwoods
    neilwoods Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    Options
    Do royal mail keep stopping and starting the sending packs. On my 2nd time with them now, then got email last week saying they are over subscribed and will continue in 2 weeks. Then got another email today saying welcome, we will send out first starter pack.
    Mansion TV. Avoid at all cost's :j
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    neilwoods wrote: »
    Do royal mail keep stopping and starting the sending packs. On my 2nd time with them now, then got email last week saying they are over subscribed and will continue in 2 weeks. Then got another email today saying welcome, we will send out first starter pack.

for some people this does seem to be the case thats its a bit stop start and seemingly disorganised...

Although ive been doing the postal panel for several years,and touch wood have not really experienced many of the problems others describe....im on a rest time at the moment and hope to be invited back as I have been previously in the next few months.

Just as re clarification...its not royal mail who monitor the panel...but I might just be nit picking today sorry!
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • neilwoods
    neilwoods Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    for some people this does seem to be the case thats its a bit stop start and seemingly disorganised...

Although ive been doing the postal panel for several years,and touch wood have not really experienced many of the problems others describe....im on a rest time at the moment and hope to be invited back as I have been previously in the next few months.

Just as re clarification...its not royal mail who monitor the panel...but I might just be nit picking today sorry!

Yeah it's kantar, currently with there shopandscan, food on the go and screenwise panel.

As long as they keep sending some stamps. I don't mind
    Mansion TV. Avoid at all cost's :j
  • Sibylia
    Sibylia Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning,

I'm a bit of a newbie with this Royal Mail survey thing and have my first letter to post out today and one tomorrow. Do they need to both be posted from the same postbox or can it be from different ones?

Also, I'm trying desperately to log on to the website. It took 10 minutes for the website itself to load and now been waiting 5 minutes to log in. Is that normal or is there a problem with the website today?

Thank you very much for your help!

Sibylia
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    edited 20 August 2013 at 11:47AM
    Options
    you can log several post boxes on to your account so pick the ones that are convenient to you....

I think there is a limit of 10 as long as you post in one of those boxes and log the details onto the system thats fine...all the boxes you post in must be in your post code area though...as you cant post outside an area...
    ive got about 5 post boxes listed and 2 post offices so that gives me a good selection in the local area,but a lot will depend on how many postboxes you actually have within a reasonable distance to you...for some people they only have one post box and one post office!

the first part of your postcode is the area in which you should ideally post

Details of how to add postboxes are in the training section of the website.

Ive checked the website today and am logging in quickly and easily so it may be that you are running slow on your computer.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The website was down when I tried to log in earlier this morning but seems to be running okay now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure