Which high street shops sell Emu boots?

Hi Guys

I'm after a pair of Emu boots. I'll probably buy them online because I'll get a better deal however I would like to try a pair on before hand to make sure I do actually like them and to establish what size I should get.

Can anybody help me establish which shops sell them?

Thanks
mxxx

Comments

• woohoo
    woohoo Posts: 377 Forumite
    Hi

I've seen the odd pair in TK Maxx? I ordered my Emu stingers from M&M Direct, great price _ £53 ish I think they were?
  • I'm after a pair of Kimba Lo boots. I'm quite happy to order them online, just want to try a pair on first!! I'm strange I know! LOL
  • John Lewis sell Emu and Ugg Australia, plus another brand called Just Sheepskin.
  • Leanne200
    Leanne200 Posts: 1,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    To get the right fit always order a size smaller than you actually are
  • I'm after a pair of Emu boots. I'll probably buy them online because I'll get a better deal however I would like to try a pair on before hand to make sure I do actually like them and to establish what size I should get.

Can anybody help me establish which shops sell them?

Thanks
    mxxx[

Russell and Bromley sell Emu boots, I've found that the fit is wide.
  • maro11
    maro11 Posts: 309 Forumite
    Jones the Bootmakers also stock a couple of Styles. They have the stingers as I tried them on instore before I bought them online
  • Fuzzy_Duck
    Fuzzy_Duck Posts: 1,594 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I bought my pair from Amazon at a discounted price. I bought my usual size and they fit fine- however they were the Brumby boots so the fit may be different.

Schuh might also be a good place to look- if you do buy online you can take them to the shop for an exchange if the size isn't right.
  • I also got mine from amazon, they are the Emu Barossa ones, they are very true to size. I tried Jones Bootmakers but they are dearer and also when i went to the local store all they had were sale items, no emu's what so ever.

I think this shop near me called Raw sell Emu's, not sure they have many shops around but I think they have a very basic website.
  • Dont try and put up your TV Aerial on your roof whilst wearing them!

Cryptic Joke!
    I am NOT a mortgage & insurance adviser - or anything to do with finance, that was put on by the new system I dont know why?!
  • iamashoppingaddict
    iamashoppingaddict Posts: 862 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 22 December 2009 at 8:39PM
    Hi again guys

I went into town today and went to Jones' and they had Emu boots, unfortunatly not the style I was after, they had stringers. They were reduced to £89! I tried a pair on in 7 which is my normal size and they were tight, so I tried an 8 and they fit. I was VERY tempted to get a pair however they weren't what I was after and my £10 purple 'ugg' style boots are working for me fine now!

I just need a high street retailer which sells the kimba boots and I will be happy!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure