Two free tickets to Alton Towers or 2 for 1 at Zoos & theme parks nationwide

Comments

• Hi Buck,

i would love your spare spplication form.

I have sent you a pm.

x
    A person is known by the company he keeps :beer:
  • Yeah, I just went out and bought my Thursday copy, it does say that on the front. Inside on page 24 it says you should attach them to the application form they printed yesterday. Obviously there is some other way to do it without time travel, or it's flagrant false adverting to say today is the "last chance to join in". If it's the former though, I can't seem to find any details on the site or in the paper. Help!

Maybe they'll print another form at the end of the series?
  • Jem8472
    Jem8472 Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    I'll be stockin up on tetley tomorrow, Alton Towers is about 20 mins away! Great Offer

Well thats not fair! :p

about 3 1/2 hours for me to get there!
    Jeremy
    Married 9th May 2009
  • thanks for all info on alton towers offers we have 2 young children and a grandchild who we like to treat on special days out but we are on a limited budget...... thanks
  • KILL_BILL
    KILL_BILL Posts: 2,183 Forumite
    i just brought the paper today the 29th feb- so when will the last vouvher be printed is it actually on the march the 6th or the 5th march - not to clear

if its the 5th the last day the voucher is printed then i wont have enough

any one know or harzard a guess ?
  • Hi Everyone,

New member here, and very grateful to the money saving expert for putting this together.

APPLICATION FORM FOR THE FREE ALTON TOWERS TICKETS!

right I'm really excited about this promotion because they really are doing a great deal for us, one catch though. the whole thing is rigged to give away as few tickets as possible...
    on the terms and conditions available on the sun website there are a multitude of sins that can render your application void, one being that you must fix your tokens onto the application for published on weds 27/02/08. Having not purchased that copy I find that i can not find the application form anywhere. I would think that a back issue would be a sure way to get the form, but these require an archive subscription, and sorry for being cynical but i wouldn hazard a guess that the copy i want wouldn't arrive in time for me to claim the free tickets.
    has anyone managed to solve this problem?
    best regards
    Bri
  • I just got this email

Dear Ros,

Thank you for your email. You can purchase this newspaper by telephoning
    0844 770 7687 at a cost of £5.99. alternatively you can place an online
    order on www.back-issue-newspapers.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Liz

If anyone has a spare form please PM me - I'd be happy to send a stamped SAE to get an application form!
  • Labrisse wrote: »
    Hi Buck,

i would love your spare spplication form.

I have sent you a pm.

x

no problem, glad to help,
    have sent you pm
    will send you application form to you tonight
  • KILL_BILL
    KILL_BILL Posts: 2,183 Forumite
    so are they catagorily saying that they will not be printing the application form again and the only way to get it is to pay them £5.99 for back copy :mad:

i emailed them and they said that the application form IS NOT going to beprinted - it was wednesday only last- whatr a load of old crap
  • BLUMIRE
    BLUMIRE Posts: 486 Forumite
    If anyone has a psare application form would greatly appreciate it
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills