PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily 1st December 2008

Comments

• Soapy955
    Soapy955 Posts: 274 Forumite
    Hi everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been on here for a couple of days, but you can guess why!!! :j

I had a baby boy at 7.08 Friday morning. Looks like the midwife's trick worked!!
    He was 8lb 10oz born naturally with just gas and air. I think that counts as doing it Old Style!!
    We got home yesterday as we had to stay in for 48hr s to have checks as his heart rate was a bit slow but all is well and he is gorgeous! His big sister is so pleased and excited!

Please excuse me just flying in with my news and going, but I don't really have the concentration for much else at the moment!

Hugs to all.
    xxxx
    I'm so sorry if you were enjoying this thread and mine is the last post!!

I seem to have a nasty habit of killing threads!
    :p
  • redruby
    redruby Posts: 7,317 Forumite
    :dance: :T :) Yay congratulations Soapy, and family, a baby boy, how lovely, what did you call him ?, and are we allowed to see a photo, Friday was my dd's Birthday, so thats obviously what he was hanging on for :D , well done and congrats to you all xx:T .

I have made a batch of cookies, and a ginger cake, got some soup bubbling on the stove, and prepped the dinner.

Have also continued with my window washing campaign, and have done the lounge one and washed the nets, I hung them back up wet, but have the windows open a crack, so they should dry. Hoovered through, and done an online shop.

Oh I also got the bag of rubbish from outside, and had to rummage through it, I bought my dd Mamma mia for her B/day, and we watched it yesterday, but the film kept jumping, looked everywhere for the reciept, but remembered throwing it away, so had a horrible job to find it, I have it now although it looks a bit battered :o , lets hope Mr T doesn't mind :D

Going to have some soup now, and will then crack on, hugs to all xx
  • elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY THRIFTLADY! :bdaycake: :bdaycake:
    Have two loads of washing on the line outside and just about to clear dishes and bleach sink which is a disgrace!!!

Felt a bit "yeuch!" the last couple of days so have been taking it easy and DD(23) has just done some shopping for me.

Leftover roast pork from yesterday will have some potatoes and sausages added to it with fresh cauli for tonights dinner.

DD(14) has a dental checkup tonight so will have to get ready to take her for
    5p.m.

Told DH that I had just ordered DDs main present (for birthday and Christmas) and had got it down by another £2 by waiting till today.

I got told it would" be half price after Christmass!":eek: :mad:

No - it won't because it is a must have!!!! It is electronic and I have comparison shopped online.

I don't know why I even bother trying any more - he takes no real interest- moans if I ask for a lift and drag him round the shops and moans nearly as much if I shop online!!!! Has no idea what things cost or what anyone wants or needs but that does not stop him opening his big mouth!!!

This year I am going to take him at his word and just buy him several pairs of socks!!!!

One wrong word and I know where I will be tempted to stuff them and it's not the turkey.

Am going to take out my sulk on the sink!!!

See you later
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • sistercas
    sistercas Posts: 4,803 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance: Soapy thats fantastic, good to know all is ok
    do you think you could post a pic?
  • elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Soapy

Just saw your post!

Congratulations and well done.:j :j
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • Soapy

Wonderful news - glad all is well.:A
  • bargainbird
    bargainbird Posts: 3,771 Forumite
    :j:j:j:j:jCONGRATULATIONS:j:j:j:j:j
    :j:j:j:j:jSOAPY AND FAMILY:j:j:j:j:j

WELL DONE YOU :T

PLEASE POST A PIC..........
    You know your getting old when you
    go to the pub sit outside
    and admire the hanging basket :cool:
    Is officially 48% tight :D
  • r.mac_2
    r.mac_2 Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    Soapy955 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been on here for a couple of days, but you can guess why!!! :j

I had a baby boy at 7.08 Friday morning. Looks like the midwife's trick worked!!
    He was 8lb 10oz born naturally with just gas and air. I think that counts as doing it Old Style!!
    We got home yesterday as we had to stay in for 48hr s to have checks as his heart rate was a bit slow but all is well and he is gorgeous! His big sister is so pleased and excited!

Please excuse me just flying in with my news and going, but I don't really have the concentration for much else at the moment!

Hugs to all.
    xxxx

Congratulations soapy :T :T :T :T :T :j :j :j :j
    aless02 wrote: »
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response :p
  • Chrisca50
    Chrisca50 Posts: 937 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    CONGRATULATIONS SOAPY ON YOUR NEW BABY SON :j :beer: :T

• mum2g1b
    mum2g1b Posts: 67 Forumite
    :j :j :j CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY BOY SOAPY!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure