Employment & Jobseeking USEFUL LINKS

Comments

• Fruball
    Fruball Posts: 5,739 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Touting for Amway, Vicky? SSSPPPAAAMMM!!!
  • bhoqoN
    bhoqoN Posts: 77 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am having real issues with Personnel Solutions UK LTD - they employed my 2 sons and have not paid them for work done on the 25th of August. the staff at their Woolwich branch have been extremely unhelpful to the point of rudeness! How can we raise alarm so others do not fall prey to these people. They refused to even give us their complaint procedure! I am hoping kind people on this forum will advise us on what to do. Thanks in advance!!
  • MarsdenCuckoo
    MarsdenCuckoo Posts: 2,741 Forumite
    tasha0018 wrote: »
    Hi all, I need some help, PLEASE. I am looking to work from home, anyone know of any jobs out there?

Thank you guys for all your help. ( In advance)

Why not be an AVON rep? Sorry, only just found this section and posted a lot of information on another thread.

Don't want to bore people with repeating it again. You can easily find it if you search my posts (and you'll also find links to other very useful threads there for all Avon reps).

Good luck.
    Make the most of everything in life (especially Avon ;))
  • MarsdenCuckoo
    MarsdenCuckoo Posts: 2,741 Forumite
    Hi
    This information is really of great help for me too. Thanks a lot :j
    But i am looking for the sites providing good executive CV's, please provide me with more information.

Not sure if this will help but....

Have recently placed adverts on Reed Employment's website for AVON reps and it seems that in order to register on their website i.e. to apply for a job, you need to have a CV so they offer a free CV template (least I think so). Worth checking out.

Good luck.
    Make the most of everything in life (especially Avon ;))
  • Hi,

I am wondering whether any of you can provide a website which contains executive CV templates or cover letters or if anyone would be kind enough to share their own one in this thread?
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I've just skimmed through this thread for the first time, and just want to thank all the posters providing links - a nephew of mine is in a nasty situation workwise, and I think I can give him some hope. And the freelance online work gives some hope to me!

All the best.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • hijan
    hijan Posts: 6 Forumite
    hi sorry unsure if right place but might anyone know of any place where i can get pharmacy experience for 14hours per week
  • Great list, found it really useful.
  • My daughter has just got a new job in a care home. She has had to pay 50 pounds for her police check This seems extremely unfair to me. The employers say they are fed up with people saying they are going to start work there and then changing their minds, I can understand this but think they should at least have to give the money back to the employee perhaps when they have worked their a couple of months. Anyway my daughter has given notice at her present employers and worked four weeks notice, now the new employers say they can only give her 20 hours work instead of the 30 promised. With two children and lots of debt she is really worried about her financial circumstances.
  • The toughest interview i ever faced till now was my college interview and i was so much stressed by the questions but i kept my cool and was able to answer properly and kept it specific to the question... My job interview was not that tough..
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback