Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Charitable links to raise money FREE (please view and click)

Comments

• rach1973
    rach1973 Posts: 355 Forumite
    This is such a wonderful idea...so easy to do and it only takes a few minutes.

Just to let you know that I will do my bit each day.
  • Poppycat
    Poppycat Posts: 19,913
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks rach1973 I be glad if people would click on the links provided, and also very much welcome others to post with there own. I think it would be great for people to help especially when its free.
  • rach1973
    rach1973 Posts: 355 Forumite
    All done for today.
  • Poppycat
    Forumite
  • eggey
    eggey Posts: 156 Forumite
    I always do the Wildlife, breast cancer etc. Its the best way of giving as noone can say they can't afford it. And the time is so nominal, I have sent this around the whole of my office (about 500 emoployees!!) and all at computers, so hopefully thats a whole lot of clickers!!! Should be a decent tally!! I think anyone in an office should/could do this and get more clicks. I know you can only click them one today, but does this also apply on the easyjet site as I didn't read that anywhere!
  • Poppycat
    Forumite
    I agree Eggey, its a wonderful way fo rasing money for worthy causes and its in the spirit of mse :)
  • Keep on Clicking.....................
    Peace Of Heaven
  • Poppycat
    Forumite
    Keep em coming guys. :)
  • Danigrace
    Danigrace Posts: 398
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Will keep clicking
    :hello: Danigrace :hello:
  • Paulee
    Paulee Posts: 180 Forumite
    Thanks Poppycat, Buddhabellybutton, I've added these to my daily "click list".

Does anyone know of a similar link for Diabetes UK please?

My 17 year old daughter is an insulin dependant diabetic and has been from the age of nine. Resources in Shropshire are spread very thinly throughout our local health system. Diabetes can be the cause of many severe ailments in later life, such as heart desease, kidney failure, limb loss etc., that add tremendous demands to our health system and the incidence of type 1 diabetes in children is rising at an alarming rate throughout the world.

WHEN MY DAUGHTER WAS FIRST DIAGNOSED THE INCIDENCE OF CHILDHOOD DIABETES HAD QUADRUPLED IN THE PREVIOUS 10 YEARS! This dreadful statistic countinues to grow.

Many families in my area have tried to point out to the health authority that money spent now, in better care and education of sufferers, really would save money in the long term and prove to be a very worthy investment. Our comments have had little effect over the years and staff and resources continue to be cut. Unfortunately, it is the same old story. Investment now is for a long term gain; politicians and the like, running public services, generally only practice short term "quick fixes" that affect their period in office.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure