Telephone number for quotemehappy

Options
For some reason my direct debit for quotemehappy got cancelled and I've ready sent them an email for them to get in contact with me, and they haven't. I need to reinstall my direct debit payments.

Does anyone have their contact number?

Regards,
Ken

Comments

• Lorian
    Lorian Posts: 5,706 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    "Here at Quotemehappy.com, we keep costs low by offering insurance you can manage yourself online. This means that we don’t offer a call centre service or a telephone number that you can call for customer service queries."
  • k3lvc
    k3lvc Posts: 4,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lorian wrote: »
    "Here at Quotemehappy.com, we keep costs low by offering insurance you can manage yourself online. This means that we don’t offer a call centre service or a telephone number that you can call for customer service queries."

But that obviously doesn't apply to the OP :rotfl:

To be fair there are numbers floating around Google but the OP is just as capable of finding these as anyone else
  • Lorian
    Lorian Posts: 5,706 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Why doesn't it apply?
  • k3lvc
    k3lvc Posts: 4,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well they signed up for an 'online only' service, reaped the price benefit and then want someone to talk to
  • Amst
    Amst Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    k3lvc wrote: »
    Well they signed up for an 'online only' service, reaped the price benefit and then want someone to talk to

Which means it does apply and he's SOL.
  • Nige460
    Options
    Its all very well saying that, and I was quite happy to deal on-line only, but I have just logged in and my policy is not there to look at / amend so who do I contact then?

I have the policy from when I printed it out, and they have been collecting my direct debit monthly.

I have emailed them and not yet received a reply so where do I turn when I need to amend the policy urgently?
  • Nige460
    Options
    Its all very well saying that, and I was quite happy to deal on-line only, but I have just logged in and my policy is not there to look at / amend so who do I contact then?

I have the policy from when I printed it out, and they have been collecting my direct debit monthly.

I have emailed them and not yet received a reply so where do I turn when I need to amend the policy urgently?
  • pimento
    pimento Posts: 6,242 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Do you also have to email them to make a claim?
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." -- Red Adair
  • radoslaff
    radoslaff Posts: 168 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    pimento wrote: »
    Do you also have to email them to make a claim?

You can claim either online or via phone. They have a phone line for claims only.
    The funny thing that happened to me today with quotemehappy was that on their website it looks like my DD has been collected and it's marked as paid. But my online banking doesn't show the outgoing money. Weird, isn't it?
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure