The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

B Carter Fil Clnt

Hi All

I was wondering If anyone has contact details for B CARTER FIL CLNT?
I am paying them off by D/D and would like to check my balance but cant find any letters from them. Bit careless i know! :rolleyes:

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• tyllwyd
    tyllwyd Posts: 5,496 Forumite
    Couldn't find exactly the right thing but does this thread help?
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=5480981
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    jinty71 wrote: »
    Hi All

I was wondering If anyone has contact details for B CARTER FIL CLNT?
    I am paying them off by D/D and would like to check my balance but cant find any letters from them. Bit careless i know! :rolleyes:

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bryan CARTER appears to be more elusive than the clients that he chases.
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • Yeah that sounds like them but like that poster i am trying to find their contact details.

Thanks for your help
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    jinty71 wrote: »
    Yeah that sounds like them but like that poster i am trying to find their contact details.

Thanks for your help

I searched everywhere and all I could find was references to consumer action group.
    If you are that keen to find him, try stopping your Direct Debit - he will SOON contact you.
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • Cancelling my Direct Debit had crossed my mind. I will try the bank to see if they have any info they can give me.....wont hold my breath though!
  • taffam
    taffam Posts: 70 Forumite
    Hi there

I also have a dd with these guys and they also go by the name of fredrickson international, I called them just 2 days ago

Link below
    http://www.fredricksoninternational.co.uk/contact.asp

Hope this helps!
  • www.fredpay.com is there website you can make payment there providing you have ya refrence number and get balance statements etc. trading as brian carter solicitors under Fredrickson International. contact number 08707775501
  • last letter i had from messrs bryan cater & co-
    de havilland drive
    weybridge
    surrey
    kt13 0nt

tel 0845 313 3125

is using Britdoc courier- DX 87903 WEYBRIDGE 3.
    Long time away from MSE, been dealing real life stuff..
    Sometimes seen lurking on the compers forum :-)
  • Hi,

I have been dealing with this company for some time now, i pay them £40 a mth for an outstanding debt. I was annoyed paying this money and recieving no corospondence from them, anyway i managed to contact them, I got offerered a 25% discount if i settled my account within a mth, I said I could not afford to do that.

I have noticed that several other debt companies are offering the same deal, surely they could just offer a reduction anyway??

Anyway if anyone needs to contact them, here are the details:

Fredrickson International Limited
    PO Box 260
    Weybridge
    Surrey KT13 0YH

phone_no.gif

Joanne
  • hi all, thanks for this number
    08707775501, i have also bin paying a d/d to this company for some time,
    i wanted to know my balance so when i sin that someone had posted this number i gave them a call, nice suprise i have payed off over 75% of my debt. The person i spoke to was very helpfull i didnt even know my ref number but they found my detials very quickly.
    once again thank-you for this number, and thankyou to the person who posted the question in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure