Make £10 a day October 2016 Everybody Welcome

Comments

• Thanks to Aesop, Carboot and Lynne for such positive posts on this thread................sorry have been absent.

Writing this month off as not much happening on the money making front and I fly to Portugal tomorrow morning to celebrate my 50th with some old school friends. :D

Will have to get back to it with a vengeance in November so will rejoin you all next month. :j
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks to Aesop, Carboot and Lynne for such positive posts on this thread................sorry have been absent.

Writing this month off as not much happening on the money making front and I fly to Portugal tomorrow morning to celebrate my 50th with some old school friends. :D

Will have to get back to it with a vengeance in November so will rejoin you all next month. :j

Have a great holiday!!!!!
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thank you for alll your supportive comments re my mortgage etc. Fingers crossed it should all go through on Monday

xx
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Banker and anyone else with Sainsburys nearby. this weekend only you can win points with nectar card. I have been reading facebook and people have been winning £25 worth of points and lesser amounts.

You must spend a minimum of £10 to win anything, but hey its free money.

Also all till spits must be uploaded by end of month and then think they are valid as normal. ie no expiry? cant remember as never keep nectar points long enough to expire.

anyway peeps are talking about saving their points for double up near xmas.

so go go go go
  • Have a wonderful holiday, Kantankrus Mare:beer:. And Happy Birthday too:bdaycake:

Sending loads of positive vibes for your mortgage going through without a hitch , shariann. It will be a big weight off your mind so I hope you'll be able to have a little celebration:beer:

Had a very pleasant surprise at Morrisons to be given 2 vouchers for £5 each at the till instead of the one I was expecting:j. I'd forgotten about the bonus offer they'd had the other week. Haven't used them yet as they don't hand them over until they get printed and come out with the current till receipt. Am adding them to my total though as they'll be spent during the week.
  • ooh bit of excitement before I go away. My daughter just received an invite code for shopandscan which I have seen mentioned on here.

Am going to sign up for it but does anyone else on here do it and is it worth it?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Had £50 cashback through on a camera I bought back in August today. Also had £1.15 on Qmee to date.

Pretty slow moving month, but it all helps :)
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ooh bit of excitement before I go away. My daughter just received an invite code for shopandscan which I have seen mentioned on here.

Am going to sign up for it but does anyone else on here do it and is it worth it?

kantar shop and scan? definitely!! !can earn about £60 in vouchers a year minimum
  • TheBanker
    TheBanker Posts: 1,792 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Aesop wrote: »
    Banker and anyone else with Sainsburys nearby. this weekend only you can win points with nectar card. I have been reading facebook and people have been winning £25 worth of points and lesser amounts.

You must spend a minimum of £10 to win anything, but hey its free money.

Yep, I got 3 x 500 point till spits - 2 in the store and one in the petrol station. May go back tomorrow to do a top up shop and get another £10 of petrol. I won't declare this money until I spend it (as hoping for a double up event!). But even without a double up, approx £40 of spending has netted me £7.50. Plus I had a few other extra point coupons.
  • TheBanker
    TheBanker Posts: 1,792 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Well I was going to go out this evening but it's tipping it down so instead I'm enjoying some home made curry* and cider**. Actually quite enjoay - I love the "cosyness" of this time of year when it's dark and wet and 'orrible outside.

*Beef, I wanted lamb but the price of lamb is extortionate. This I do not understand.

**Free, through Clicksnap :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport