My Side Hustle

Options
123457»

Comments

• PKaurK
    PKaurK Posts: 52 Forumite
    Options
    Glad to know I have inspired someone else, I will be following along.
    tonycottee wrote: »
    I would be very careful though. Your site already has a high spam rating and could be penalised by Google.

How can you tell what the spam rating is?
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Merged threads as similar subject . This is not the part of the forum to discuss matched betting in ANY form so no mention of your blog or blogs , no matched betting discussion .

This is not an area of the forum where we allow multiple diary type threads
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • PKaurK
    PKaurK Posts: 52 Forumite
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »
    Merged threads as similar subject . This is not the part of the forum to discuss matched betting in ANY form so no mention of your blog or blogs , no matched betting discussion .

This is not an area of the forum where we allow multiple diary type threads

This thread was mainly about how I'm building my blog but since I'm no longer able to mention my blog and I don't have much going on in regards to selling T-shirts, I will no longer be updating this thread.
  • tonycottee
    tonycottee Posts: 1,331 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    PKaurK wrote: »
    Glad to know I have inspired someone else, I will be following along.

How can you tell what the spam rating is?

You need to type your website into moz and it will give your spam rating
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    PKaurK wrote: »
    This thread was mainly about how I'm building my blog but since I'm no longer able to mention my blog and I don't have much going on in regards to selling T-shirts, I will no longer be updating this thread.

Closing thread as op no longer updating and other blog is matched betting , which is only allowed on that part of the forum
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • adventureofmemories
    Options
    I need to earn a bit more extra cash as I'm not earning a lot compared to my fiance. We have so many expenses going on that I feel bad for my fiance having to pay for everything and me paying it back little by little.

I don't have any savings as I used it for moving out and for Christmas.

I'm wondering what "easy" but good side hustles to try.
    I don't have many skills ... I'm not good with graphic designing or social media ( I did just sign up for a free course on this) or coding.

I work in childcare as a main job and don't really want to babysit unless absolutely needed...
    Debt to fiancee - £404.00 (left to pay) | Save £12,000 in 2018 - £371.90 all together|2,018 items in 2018 (8/2,018)
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you'd taken some time to have a read through the forum you've posted on you'll see there are countless posts with countless ways of earning extra income. People often come on here asking for us to do it all for them but the information is there for you to find out yourself.
  • droopsnoot
    droopsnoot Posts: 1,759 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You need to concentrate on what you can do, and what you do want to do, rather than what you cannot or don't want to. Hopefully your "cans" will coincide with someone else's "can'ts".
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure