The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• normandleigh
    Options
    has anyone who ordered m&s vouchers had their swagbucks credited back yet? i ordered mine on 14th sept. and im getting impatient now x
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Survey #: 184134
    5 mins
    75sb

easy !!
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Nice search win for "Why isn't the Samsung vid crediting!"

Previously there was a skip option for the Facebook 'like' step but it doesn't appear now but if you click to like (although you don't actually need to sign into Facebook and 'like') it credits.
  • mayfair1985
    Options
    has anyone who ordered m&s vouchers had their swagbucks credited back yet? i ordered mine on 14th sept. and im getting impatient now x

There was something on Facebook yesterday about there being a problem with the vouchers, and SB being refunded for them but it didn't say when this was going to happen....
  • Art_Vandelay_2
    Options
    chels wrote: »
    Previously there was a skip option for the Facebook 'like' step but it doesn't appear now but if you click to like (although you don't actually need to sign into Facebook and 'like') it credits.

I mean it's not playing at all - come up for me half a dozen times at least. Simply says "not available"
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Nice search win for "Why isn't the Samsung vid crediting!"
    chels wrote: »

Just 'like' and then remove the like when its credited. I've had this before and chances are you'll get the vid again and get to add to your SB's:)

Morning all, 95/70 at the mo. Vids and a quick and easy PL 60SB music survey, plus 3 points for the zombies:j Really looking forward to the bonuses being added later today:j
  • antoniarose_2
    Options
    Just been DQ'd from a TS for being female. Humph.
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    Absolutely incredible that some of you have managed in the tens of thousands of bucks in a few months, well done! :) Really inspires me to work harder, I only have 5,500 lifetime bucks!
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    blinking eck, give them time, it's like 1-39am in the US right this minute

It's not automated then?
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • janeken
    janeken Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    There was something on Facebook yesterday about there being a problem with the vouchers, and SB being refunded for them but it didn't say when this was going to happen....

I'm gutted about this. I decided to swap to M & S vouchers instead of Amazon to get the family some treats for Christmas. I have 6 vouchers of £5 which have been verified but not credited to my account yet. This is the first I have heard of this because I don't go on facebook much. I was planning to email them today.

I can't understand why they haven't let people know about the problem more directly instead of having to learn from a third party.

I also don't understand why they accepted an order off me on Monday if they knew there was a problem. I have enough for another but luckily I decided to leave it until the others were credited.

Thanks for posting anyway.

Jane
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family