The Flippin' Fantastic February Safari NSD Challenge!

Comments

• For February I would like to put myself in for 15 NSDs. I'm kicking it off strong. (go hard or go home) :P

Thanks!! :)
    Trying to be debt free in less than 2 years. Wish me luck!! :p
    Starting debt: £7,698.48. :mad:
    Current debt: £7,698.48
  • Lodge? Lodge? This is the No Spend challenge, I'll have you know, and the NSD gang are hard as nails - we will be sleeping in the trees. Unless we encounter a gang of marauding giraffes, in which case Igor! Start packing the tents and the sleeping bags!

There will be giraffes aplenty!
    The lodge that we are staying in is called 'Warthole'.Apparently it's just like the royal lodge 'Treetops',but caters for the riff raff....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    They do have an emergency generator,which is linked up to a bicycle,so we're in luck. :cool:

Apparently we're getting the lodge at a dirt cheap price all because we've opted to self cater....that's right,Igor is already admiring himself in his safari suit and The Swedish Chef is quite frankly in a bit of a tizzy,what with all the new and unusual food combos that there will be.Bork,bork,bork!...:eek::eek::eek:
  • Sirenne89 wrote: »
    For February I would like to put myself in for 15 NSDs. I'm kicking it off strong. (go hard or go home) :P

Thanks!! :)

:j:j:j:j

That's right everyone,one more eager nsdser for the sofa,so budge up!

Now,tea or coffee?
  • Hi Marmite, count me in again.

I am aiming to have 15 NSD's in February.

I hope to have five days in a row. :D
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Igor, you may think you look the bee's knees or the dog's s doodahs in your new safari suit, but you wait till you've done your turn on the bike!

Oh, did marmite forget to tell you? She negotiated a discount for a lodge which has electricity powered by a generator powered by a bicycle. You will be doing the biking.

Marmite! Igor wants a little word with you......
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Please put me down for 14 NSDs please.

After all our hard work in 2012 and 2013, we're back in debt to the tune of £3000 so will be working as hard as we can to reduce this.
    HSBC Credit Card £608.69, HSBC Overdraft: £4123.67, HSBC Loan: £8,270.69
    Lloyds Credit Card: £1418.62, Very Account: £518.99, Barclaycard: £126
    Total Debt as of 9th June 2020: £15066.66
  • Hello Marmite and fellow no spenders

I'm going to try to really go for it in feb, so please may I sign up for 10 nsds?

Thanks for keeping us all motivated Marmite, Knitwitch and Nargleblast :)

Looking forward to some warmer safari adventures :)

M&S £2878.22/ Natwest £3526/ Loan £405/ [STRIKE]Sofa £0[/STRIKE]/ [STRIKE]Ring £0[/STRIKE]/
    Savings £12.04
    NSD 3/10 :cool:
    Total £6915.88

• zafiro1984
    zafiro1984 Posts: 2,445 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I now recognise I get withdrawal symptoms if I don't visit the shops on a regular basis. I know I need to keep shopping to a minimum but instead of having one huge shop at the beginning of the month and then struggling, I am going to allow myself 3 shops per week but only get what is on my list.

So please put me down for 14 NSDs in February

I am also going to challenge myself to buying only what is on my list, this I feel maybe an even harder challenge than NSDs
  • Greetings and salutations my friends. Agent Mankini is available for this mission and is ready and willing to attempt 12 NSD's and 5 in a row.

This might be difficult as I have a wedding at the other end of the country to attend and we're spending a week down there BUT the OH's Dad tends to try and pay for everything so it may work in my favour!!
  • Sundaysgirl
    Sundaysgirl Posts: 1,096 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi all,

marmite thanks again for your efforts and for keeping us all in line.

I'm in again for February with a target of 15 please.
    MFW 2017 #123 2018: £1,852.64/£39,200 (4.7%)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure