Maximiles (Ipoints) help needed(merged)

Comments

• HI ALL... GO TO THE IPOINTS QUICK EARN PAGE AND GO DOWN TO HOMEOWNER LOAN.....FILL IN THE LITTLE FORM AND THEY WILL CALL YOU TO DO A QUOTE (MAKE UP SOME FIGURES TO GET THE QUOTE) THEN THEY CREDIT YOU WITH 3600 OR 4600 POINTS I THINK!! BIG EASY FREE POINTS!!! NICE. ENJOY
  • cdodd
    cdodd Posts: 638 Forumite
    don't know if anyone has noticed "who remembers me" on ipoints, looks like a friends reunited site "Earn 50 ipoints when you register with Who Remembers Me and hundreds more ipoints for all your activity"
  • Edna_Bucket_2
    Edna_Bucket_2 Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Bump.

New month - don't forget to get Webfetch points again.
  • Babafette
    Babafette Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    I just don't seem to be getting all the points I'm owed for completing GfK surveys. I raised a support request about 6 weeks ago and nothing has been done since.

I've tried to log in to my GfK account directly to match up completed surveys with awarded iPoints, but the GfK site seems to be completely out of date.
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.... :/
  • adam2484
    adam2484 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i always have a problem with gfk surveys. you'd think it'd work with a url like surveys.com lol

i given up on them now
  • Babafette
    Babafette Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Problem getting the points or problem doing the surveys themselves? I never have a problem with getting the surveys to work but I'm yet to receive any points for any of the ones that I've actually done!
    I'm having a problem getting credited with points for most of the surveys I've done. I'm owed lots of points for Surveys.com and GfK surveys. I mentioned it in a support email, but no action has been taken. It's so frustrating. :mad:

I also haven't manage to download any Boonty games so far this month - it says I've used my allocation.:confused:
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.... :/
  • magoogy
    magoogy Posts: 2,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    i won £75 of marks vouchers on their summerfun promotion and am still waiting for them - they havent answered any emails and the ticket is still being chased up in their help section...not fair as i never win anything....was sooo excited.....
  • cdodd
    argos comp on i points 20 pts for entering you have to guess how many products are in the giant jar, great fun, winner gets everything in the jar, i had absolutely no idea so just took a wild guess!!
  • how "wild" was that figure then? :)
  • cdodd
    how "wild" was that figure then? :)

i put 200, which i guess is far too low, what did you put? Imagine if you won all that stuff, what would you do with it all??
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback