Just want to say a huge thanks ..

Hi guys ... Last month I was on asking about borrowing more on my mortgage to pay off my cc's, I ended up not going down this route and with your help and support I've managed to pay off 2 credit cards and only a few hundred on another :j
I do still have 2 cards left (one of which has the highest balance) but I honestly feel like I'm getting somewhere .. Whoop ... And better than that I feel like as I'm working hard to clear this debt I know I will not be getting in this position again (cards are closing as cleared) :T:T:T:

So again thanks guys for the support and pointing me in the direction of the challenges (I've turned into a compulsive PADer lol)

Lisa x
DFW
January £0/£11,100

NSD
January 1/31

Comments

• tealady
    tealady Posts: 3,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    You are very welcome.
    I hope I can speak for many other MSE's when I say the best "thank you "we can have is for you to spread the word of this site.
    Find out who you are and do that on purpose (thanks to Owain Wyn Jones quoting Dolly Parton)
  • mumofthetwins
    mumofthetwins Posts: 1,111 Forumite
    tealady wrote: »
    You are very welcome.
    I hope I can speak for many other MSE's when I say the best "thank you "we can have is for you to spread the word of this site.

Defo ... I'm feeling so much better and more in control ... Anyone with tp debt problems will be well and truly pointed in this direction :T
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business