Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    20400keith wrote: »
    Mine was paid within a couple of weeks of the claim, directly into my bank account.

I'm still waiting for my Iams refund. Is there anyone else still waiting for a mid Feb claim?
  • Having trouble with online application form. Ok till I 'submit', then nothing happens. Anyone else having problems?
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning all

Just checked my main bank acc as its that time of month for starting the merry go round of payments and noticed I got my edam cheese payout on 17th March. :j:j
    Was worth pestering them
    Thanks to OP :beer:
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm wrote: »
    http://www.laroche-posay.co.uk/Resources/UK/Effaclar_Money_Back_Guarantee_2017.pdf

The form specifically states not to send the tubes back, so I'm going to get on and send mine back without the tubes and without registering and I'll report back.

Even though I seem to have had a massive fail with the Iams :mad: I am pleased to report that the Effaclar has worked :T. By that I mean sending off the application without the tubes not the actual cream itself :rotfl:
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Even though I seem to have had a massive fail with the Iams :mad: I am pleased to report that the Effaclar has worked :T. By that I mean sending off the application without the tubes not the actual cream itself :rotfl:

Thanks; well done you for risking it...

Interestingly the links don't seem to work now so unsure if they'd honour any further ones?
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Has anyone actually tried the Chicago pizza yet? I've had 2 and both stuck to the baking tray and had to be shovelled out and ended up on the plate in a lump!
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
  • flyer wrote: »
    Has anyone actually tried the Chicago pizza yet? I've had 2 and both stuck to the baking tray and had to be shovelled out and ended up on the plate in a lump!

No, mine is still in the freezer. Which varieties did you buy? Have you completed the application form without trouble?
  • m1kjm
    No, mine is still in the freezer. Which varieties did you buy? Have you completed the application form without trouble?

The form is working ok for me in Chrome. My pizza didn't stick to the pan either!
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Pepperoni. Form completed OK. Guess I'll have to give it another go with another offsprings address :D:D
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback