Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Marcwrona
    • By Marcwrona 4th Jul 17, 9:02 AM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Marcwrona
    Child Tax Credit Query
    • 4th Jul 17, 9:02 AM
    Child Tax Credit Query 4th Jul 17 at 9:02 AM
    I've signed up for tax free childcare however I've realised that the child tax credits and childcare vouchers I currently receive are almost as worthwhile. As my wife may have to stop working later this year can I cancel the Tax free childcare enrolment, as I'd then be left with nothing? I've not paid anything into the account yet and I've still not cancelled the childcare vouchers.

TIA.

Marc
Page 1
    • Marcwrona
    • By Marcwrona 4th Jul 17, 10:08 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Marcwrona
    • 4th Jul 17, 10:08 PM
    • 4th Jul 17, 10:08 PM
    Have I posted in the right place?
    • Sambella
    • By Sambella 4th Jul 17, 11:06 PM
    • 346 Posts
    • 322 Thanks
    Sambella
    • 4th Jul 17, 11:06 PM
    • 4th Jul 17, 11:06 PM
    I think you should be in the marriage , relationships and families thread or if you are on tax credits in the benefits thread.

This thread is for child maintenance issues.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,435Posts Today

6,333Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin