newvistalive.com ???

the survey site newvistalive .com anyone heard of them or use them before??? Im not sure about how legit the site is.

Thanks
HB

Comments

• savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    A warning about Newvistalive survey site

Registrant:
    ICM Direct Ltd
    6 Greenland Place
    Camden Town
    London, London NW1 0AP
    United Kingdom

Domain Name: NEWVISTALIVE.COM
    Created on: 04-Jun-09
    Expires on: 04-Jun-14
    Last Updated on: 29-Sep-09
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=25726457&postcount=21

Hello newvista members,
    There are several changes going on at “itsyourview.com”.
    As of Tuesday 6th of October 2009; the website address will now be: www.newvistalive.com and the email address through which you will be able to contact us will now be: [EMAIL="info@newvistalive.com"]info@newvistalive.com[/EMAIL]
    The website layout and content has changed considerably in response to your feedback and to illustrate how much we treasure your participation.
    We hope you find all the changes beneficial yet enjoyable. Download our newsletter from the site for a full explanation of all the new site features.
    Please note, password and login details will not be affected by these changes and will remain the same.
    Happy exploring,
    The newvistalive team
    If you have any difficulties with the new site then please contact info@newvistalive.com.
  • hbyrne_2
    hbyrne_2 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Thanks. Ill be avoiding it
  • kurgon
    kurgon Posts: 877 Forumite
    It's an excellent site - been with them for 3 years now and have earned over £200. Pays £1 per 5 minutes which you will not find better.....
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,692 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    An excellent site, in my opinion. Have been with New Vista for several years and received quite a few £50 payouts, the last just recently.

They are one of the best paying survey companies, paying up to £6 for the occasional survey. I think they promise £1 for 5 minutes.

Highly recommended.
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    libra10 wrote: »
    An excellent site, in my opinion. Have been with New Vista for several years and received quite a few £50 payouts, the last just recently.

They are one of the best paying survey companies, paying up to £6 for the occasional survey. I think they promise £1 for 5 minutes.

Highly recommended.

Well thats only if you complete the survey. but the way they make it sound is that you will reach £50 for 250 mins of your actual time.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • kurgon
    kurgon Posts: 877 Forumite
    davester wrote: »
    Well thats only if you complete the survey. but the way they make it sound is that you will reach £50 for 250 mins of your actual time.
    All the sites are the same, but the new vista surveys that I get always seem to be more targetted. I complete about 75% of them, as opposed to 20% on Valued Opinions and TNS.
  • RuthMarianna
    RuthMarianna Posts: 578 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I got a cheque for £50 last November after 2 years with them but am currently already at £36. The surveys come less often but are well worth doing. One of my favourite survey sites.
  • maisiescamp
    maisiescamp Posts: 487 Forumite
    I have been with them for about a year and a half, I did one survery that was worth £25 alone so got to the £50 pay out quite quickly and they did pay out all ok. Most of the surveys though are only worth a few pounds so it does take a while to accumulate but then that is the same with all these survey websites.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    I've been with them almost a year and so far so good. I seem to get regular surveys from them and have no complaints about payment yet.
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure