Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    hi again the purchase no is 1365451184 dated 17th oct.hope thats more help.

as no reply to my post i assume i can kiss goodbye to my cashback!never thought i would say tcb are more reliable but there you go,i`ll be using them in future.
  • enginestar
    enginestar Posts: 43 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    I want to switch broadband.
    BT have £100 cashback card - great (their £59.99 setup fee sucks).

Quidco: have £80 - £110 cashback - it's not at all clear which package applies for which amount.

Question: if I switch, will I get the £100 cashback card AND quidco's cashback?

ELSE, I might as well stay with Virgin - they have offered £32 a month package - 150MB download and basic TV (I dont want anything else for TV).

Thanks.
  • peteduk
    peteduk Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just a quick note to publicly thank Joseph for his help in resolving my cashback concern.

In addition I hope this encourages people to follow up if they feel they have genuinely lost out on a cashback claim

Thanks again,

Pete
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    as no reply to my post i assume i can kiss goodbye to my cashback!never thought i would say tcb are more reliable but there you go,i`ll be using them in future.

Hey @bargainqueen8,

Sincere apologies for the delayed response.

I did manage to find your account with the transaction ID provided.

To allow me to sort that out for you, are you able to confirm the cashback amount in question... I just want to make sure that the right amount is awarded to your account.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    peteduk wrote: »
    Just a quick note to publicly thank Joseph for his help in resolving my cashback concern.

In addition I hope this encourages people to follow up if they feel they have genuinely lost out on a cashback claim

Thanks again,

Pete

Hey @peteduk,

You're very welcome, and thanks for allowing me to look int that for you.

I hope you enjoy your cashback and do keep in touch.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    enginestar wrote: »
    I want to switch broadband.
    BT have £100 cashback card - great (their £59.99 setup fee sucks).

Quidco: have £80 - £110 cashback - it's not at all clear which package applies for which amount.

Question: if I switch, will I get the £100 cashback card AND quidco's cashback?

ELSE, I might as well stay with Virgin - they have offered £32 a month package - 150MB download and basic TV (I dont want anything else for TV).

Thanks.

Hey @enginestar,

As the BT reward card amount is advertised on BT's Quidco page; a switch to BT would make you eligible for both the BT Reward card amount and the relevant cashback amount advertised on the BT quidco page for whatever Infinity Broadband package you go for.

I hope that clarifies matters... And do give us a shout should you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative.
  • martyp
    martyp Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Many thanks Joseph, my issue is all sorted now :)
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hi Quidco rep.

I took out broadband with EE a couple of weeks ago.

How long should it take to track please?

Thank you.
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    Hi Quidco rep.

I took out broadband with EE a couple of weeks ago.

How long should it take to track please?

Thank you.

Hey @POPPYOSCAR

Purchase usually take around 24 hrs to track in or show your account.

If that has not tracked, don't worry as you can get that EE purchase manually tracking by raising a claim here: https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/

This will get that showing in your account, in your claims tab here: https://www.quidco.com/activity/claims

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    martyp wrote: »
    Many thanks Joseph, my issue is all sorted now :)

Hey @martyp

Glad to hear that and enjoy your cashback :)

Kind Regards,

Joseph
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback