**Make £10 a day February 2013 Challenge**

Comments

• Hi :)

I've always dipped in and out of reading these challenges & never joined in before but I seeeeeeriously need to get my house decluttered and earn myself a few extra ££'s. Count me in for £10 a day please!

X
  • Hey, can I be put down for £5 please :)
  • nat21luv
    nat21luv Posts: 3,434 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Cashback Cashier
    Yay, £5 McCain voucher arrived. RIP spud shillings.
    £20k in 2023 = £2718 £2023 in 2023 = £196.41 Grocery challenge £250= £195.80 **MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    B-J-D wrote: »
    :wave: hi im new to this but read the last few pages of the old thread and thought it was a brilliant idea for me to join in to help keep me focused. im going to aim for £5 a day please.

a quick question, can i count amounts saved on shopping if iv used a coupon? (like above post, if i used that £5 coupon can i count that as making £5??) i dont really have anything to sell so im mainly going to be doing surveys and not spending! thanks

:hello: and welcome to the thread :)

I always say to people if you save money using vouchers that you haven't earnt, ie a conditional spend £5 off, then if you are going to transfer the money to your savings account or pay off debts, etc with it, include it. It makes you feel better when you see your savings rising or your debts decreasing.
  • Aesop
    twiglet66 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a bit of a lurker :-) can I join this month though please £10 for me please

Hi twiglet, nice to see you here, I think I see you around mse on other threads :)
  • Off the starting blocks with £3.40 for weighing in a bag of old clothes my sister donated to my 'poor fund' :rotfl:.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Aesop
    twiglet66 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows anything about a project Nielsen is running at the moment where you send them once a month any fliers you get in your credit card statement? I am sure I wouldn't have agreed to do it for nothing, lol but can't remember signing up for it or what they were offering!

that sounds fab :D they are getting their hands into so many pies at the moment. Just looked on their website, they are going to take over Arbitron too, who I currently do mobile with, they look at what websites I visit on my mobile etc. and I get paid £5 a month for it :D

But here is an e-mail address you can contact them on and they will let you know how to access your account to see how you are getting paid!

uknielsenpanel@nielsen.com
  • Aesop
    well I have phoned the pet insurance and negotiated a discount so saved £2 a month £24 a year do i count that as £2 every month i do the challenge or £24 this month?

Are you going to transfer £24 to your savings or debts? Then I would put it as £24 :) well done on negotiating a discount.
  • Aesop
    Wokr up to find lots of bin sales on ebay!! going to be a long day packing,but good start to the month :)

well done! I am looking forward to the day I can stand in my local PO with lots of ebay parcels :D am evil....:rotfl:
  • Aesop
    2nd post updated. a big hello to all newbies, and welcome on board :money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business