Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Comments

• artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Betterlife......... hope your son is improved this morning,once the antibiotics kick in he should be on the mend.big hugs to you both.
    Louby,......... What a palaver,some people act like 5 years old,ignore her pettiness ,if you can ,she,s not worth the effort as far as I can see .
    Hope everyone else is feeling fine,such a lovely sunny frosty morning here in South Wales ,makes me want to go shopping today.See if my OH agrees when he gets up.
    Been colouring more Sara Kay images,put 2 on a little card,but thinks its lacking in some embellishment ,I,ll maybe add some buttons to keep in the country spirit,its on my bloggy thing
    hugs to all you lovely virtual friends.
    xx
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • little one much the same this morning, breaks my heart seeing him like this. :( sleeping on the sofa at mo where i can keep an eye on him.
    One day I will live in a cabin in the woods
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Louby, you may have knots in your tum having to face this *itch but you must rise above it as rainmac said. She is defo jealous of you, probably 'cos you're a lot younger than her by the sounds of it. Just smile sweetly at her and say 'Hello' she is waiting for a reaction from you but just don't go there, you're better than that. Remember that those who read her face book page and believe what she's written are just her old cronies.

If all else fails, just remember me and PepPop with her cuttlebug will be there for you, just keep this thought in your mind and this will keep you smiling :D
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• hi all, whilst ive had a quiet 5mins ive popped a poll on my blog (see homepage) just asking a quick question, if you have a second i would be very greatful if anyone could answer, there is a little post explaining why and a FREE thankyou `sweet treat` digi stamp sheet, for you to save onto your computer, i`ll also start a quick thread for those who dont blog thankyou.
    One day I will live in a cabin in the woods
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Is this winner one of ours? I do hope so.

Rainmac - thank you for offering such lovely blog candy.

Rusty - thank you, got your gorgeous card and images yesterday x

betterlife - I do hope your little one starts to bounce back today xx

Louby - that women will only do herself harm, feelings like she has only corrode your soul - don't let he corrode yours :) don't rise to her bait x
  • Louby sending you hugs
    Betterlife hope your LO is better soon

Well i got the nappy cakes made but didn't get the cards done so that is my task for today

hugs to all
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • Thanks I'm affraid i took the bait a little and replied to her status as her cronies were asking who she ment, i just said if that was aimed at me then it was no big deal or secret. She replied back but i am leaving it now as it is going to get even more stupid.

Her gang of 3 where having a good cackle this morning. Just don't know why i am always the bad guywhen i haven't done anything wrong. I know not everyone can get on in this world but i am lovely honest and i just dn't know why she doesn't like me.

It's going to be really awkward as we have 2 parties with each other this weekend.

Anyway back to crafting. I have just had my order from creative treasures. It came all wrapped in tissue and tied with a big bow, How cute. That has mad me smile anyway.

went a bit mad on the candy but only got 2 packs of flowers! what was i thinking? really wish i had got a few more.
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • Addams
    Addams Posts: 881
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Even more winners, well done!

I think we have another winner here! Well done! **Edit - Sorry Marg, didnt spot your post!

Betterlife - hope your little one is feeling better. It must have been very frightening being sent to the hospital!

Need to make a card for my neice, just need a bit of inspiration now! Hugs to all. xx

Louby - thats very petty. I cant believe people act like that!
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
  • Morning ladies can anyone help i need someone to pm me marys address please i can't find my book and she's not on the list. My son just offered to go the post office for me so thought i'd ask.
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Marg, my water challenge card is now on my thingie bob ;) I really enjoyed making it with one of my absolute favourite stamps that I haven't used for months and months so thank you for a lovely challenge xxx

Betterlife, I think there's a lot to be said for the expression, sleep is the best medicine xxx

Louby, I have to put up with silly b*ggars like her at school. There's no need for it at all x

craftygranny, I have Mary's address, give me 5 mins and I'll pm you x

Have a good day everyone x
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills