Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• linds1
    linds1 Posts: 267
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    zugzwang wrote: »
    EXPO newsletter on SP for easy 14 SB. Only email address required. Credited instantly for me- didnt even need to confirm email address.

Looks like limited offer and will be gone soon.

Thanks, but must have gone already, as can't find!

There is a video on Supersonic for 1sb, 15 min delay, so not credited for me yet. Anyone had probs with Xperia vid on R1 not crediting?

Also play Asthma game on Supersonic for 2sb, credited instantly.
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Anyone else having an issue where NOTHING except videos in the special offers section is crediting? No surveys, no competitions, nothing is crediting. :(
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • Mrs_T_M wrote: »
    Anyone else having an issue where NOTHING except videos in the special offers section is crediting? No surveys, no competitions, nothing is crediting. :(

there's not a lot around.

I did get a PL survey about radio for 36sbs it said quota full near the end, but it still credited for me
  • I didn't meet the target yesteday (50/100 SB), I don't think I can do it today either. I simply don't get any surveys or any that work.
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • linds1 wrote: »
    Thanks, but must have gone already, as can't find!

There is a video on Supersonic for 1sb, 15 min delay, so not credited for me yet. Anyone had probs with Xperia vid on R1 not crediting?

Also play Asthma game on Supersonic for 2sb, credited instantly.

I'm sorry I posted as soon as I saw it.

It was new and at the top- you would find it easily if it was still there. But I knew it wouldn't last , which was why I posted - it said 'only x left'.

On the other hand I think lots of other offers are no longer running but they get left on the wall which I think is why people find offers that credit hard to find.

But I think the supersonic offer Xperia vid is the same one that was on the Swagbuck home page last night, so it's not crediting because you've already done it.
  • struggling today :( anyone know how long it takes to get the maximum SB for the tv, think I might need it lol. Determined to meet goal as have done every day so far this month, only two days off the meet the 14 day bonus.
  • I had a problem with the Levi's ad on R1 not crediting from the main page but did when I watched it from R1. I then searched for "A Journey to a Modern Frontier" from the ad and got 10SBs.
  • Disqualified for many daily surveys, and from a survey I was 60% done with... Ridiculous.
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • aneres
    aneres Posts: 432
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just got 10swbs for searching 'Charmed'
  • struggling today :( anyone know how long it takes to get the maximum SB for the tv, think I might need it lol. Determined to meet goal as have done every day so far this month, only two days off the meet the 14 day bonus.

It takes me literally all day to max out SBTV. That's deducting time for meals and little else.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure