How Do I Find Out All Of my OLD account Numbers?

Hi,

I know this might seem strange but how can I find out all account numbers I have had with Lloyds over the years (that are now closed)? I have had business accounts, joint accounts and personal accounts and do not have all of the details of the account numbers as some of the accounts are no longer running. How can I find out this information?

I have seen that I can pay one £10 fee for ALL accounts (and do I put say seven-eight different account numbers on one letter?) with
LLoyds, but that I need to make seperate claims. What if one claim is £60 and the other £500 etc as some of my accounts are new? Do I still have to do a seperate claim for each as this might be lots of little claims that amount to a lot of money? Also, which address do I send to? There seem to be amny addresses on the forum for all fo the banks? Which one do I use for the initial letter please?

Thank you for any tips!

Comments

• planetm_2
    planetm_2 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Hi,

I have been looking through site and have found several different addresses for Lloyds TSB. Which address do I send the 1st letter to request all charges that have been made in last 6 years? Also many of my accounts are no longer in use and closed so how do I find out all these account numbers and sort codes if I have no records of them?

Thanks so much!
  • xlesleyann
    xlesleyann Posts: 96 Forumite
    Lloyds TSB<O:p></O:p>
    71 Lombard Street<O:p></O:p>
    London<O:p></O:p>
    EC 3BS

This is the address I sent my claim to for TSB, also I didnt know my account number but they were able to find it with name and address. Shouldnt be a problem that you dont have your accounts numbers, they will still have your details on file, just means they have to do a little more work :P

Good Luck!!
  • Beate
    Beate Posts: 3,522 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    According to the Reclaim Bank Charges Help Thread, the address for your Data Protection Act request is Lloyds Bank;Swallow House10 Swallow StreetBirminghamB1 2AL
    Reclaimed thanks to this site:
    £175 Abbey Mortgage Repayment Fee, £170.03 Capital One Bank Charges £418.07 Lloyds TSB Bank Charges, £2,671.55 Mis-sold Endowment Policy, all for OH
  • xlesleyann
    xlesleyann Posts: 96 Forumite
    Lloyds TSB<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    71 Lombard Street<o:p></o:p>
    London<o:p></o:p>
    EC 3BS<o:p></o:p>

This is the address we used and had no problems with. I wouldnt worry about not knowing your account numbers, they should have all your aco!!!!! listed.

You could also pop into a local branch and ask them for a note of the account numbers, I dont this with an Halifax account and they were able to give me the account number.

With regards the claims I think you need to claim them seperate for seperate accounts. Not sure where you are but watch what the limit is to keep it small claims. If for example the small claims limit is £5000 and you put in lots of claims that total more than £5000 they will then add them altogether and kick it out of small claims. Hope this makes sense.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure