Pip assessment this morning

12346»

Comments

• Derwent
    Derwent Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've got my PIP renewal review tomorrow, even though I've still got a year of the original award left. It will be interesting to see if it differs from the original assessment process for new PIP claimants.
    Its amazing how these banks can't even do simple calculations correctly..............
  • catty26
    catty26 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Derwent wrote: »
    I've got my PIP renewal review tomorrow, even though I've still got a year of the original award left. It will be interesting to see if it differs from the original assessment process for new PIP claimants.

Fingers and toes crossed for you xx
  • Derwent
    Derwent Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Had my renewal assessment yesterday. Have to say that it was much more thorough and intense than the initial assessment back in 2013. I was in there almost 2 hours !
    Its amazing how these banks can't even do simple calculations correctly..............
  • OldMotherTucker
    OldMotherTucker Posts: 8,593 Forumite
    No one has to travel to an assessment centre if they are not fit to do so . . there are several ways of ensuring you have an assessment at home.
  • catty26
    Derwent wrote: »
    Had my renewal assessment yesterday. Have to say that it was much more thorough and intense than the initial assessment back in 2013. I was in there almost 2 hours !

I did ask for my daughters to be done at home , but it was over 2 hours long . , fingers crossed you get a good outcome x
  • catty26
    update . well the time came again . pip sent us a renewal in August a year before her claim was up .. Form is a lot smaller then the original form, filled in sent back in September ... also reminding them to look at what happened in her assessment last time . To day we received a letter with a new 4 year award same points as last time ..no assessment the decision makers report was so nice and spot on no mistakes what so ever .. we are stunned and very happy . ,Catty x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure