Car Purchase Refund Advice Please...

Hi All,

I am after some advice on whether i would be entitled to full refund regarding purchase of vehicle, i keep getting told different things ................ i shall try to keep it brief.....

I purchased a vehicle for 7500.00, i paid part by debit card and part £2600;00 by my banks credit card (tsb). I purchased from a reputable vauxhall dealer Thurlow Nunn (so i thought) I have had the vehicle less than 4 months 2015 reg. The car has broken down twice in last 10 days, just total loss of power, whilst driving. Vehicle towed to nearest network Q. Was advised by vauxhall there was a recall update due on vehicle and this may have been what caused 1st brakdown. This update i found out was actually issued before i purchased vehicle approx 3 wks b4. this update was done, however 5 days later same thing has happened. this is very worrying and extremely dngerous as i was entering a dual carriage way. I no longer want to drive this vehicle, i work shifts and so is very worrying, not too mention the additional costs and stress of it all. I am not in a position to loose this kind of money. i am currently awaiting replys from main dealer Thurlow Nunn where vehicle was purchased , as i have requested refund, however i do belive this is going to be a struggle. Vauxhall says its down to where i purchased vehicle. Clearly it is not fit for purpose, dangerous and unreliable.
Would be greatful for any advice pls ..........................thank you

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family