Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Has always been working fine in FF for me, might you have an adblocker?

I forgot about the banner....but when a playlist is finished playing you can check at the bottom if it omitted to play some videos and click on them again. A lot of fuss babysitting them for a few sb but maybe worth it for you RebekahR?
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Happygreen
    Options
    Incognito mode worked for me with daily crave in Chrome, thanks for the tip :)

Never thought of using it before tbh, surprised it worked!

private window no longer working in FF to fix it , so no Daily Crave or nCrave. No reply from the ticket either.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Weird reasons for being disqualified from a survey number 1735

Q: Have you bought any of these in the past 12 months:
    Baked Beans / Sunglasses / Tea / Tablets
    A: Yes to all

Q: Which of these would you never buy?
    Same items
    A: I would purchase any

Disqualified.

Huh? :rotfl:
  • Happygreen
    edited 6 April 2017 at 3:39PM
    Options
    Watch has disappeared. That's a first. On FF. It is still there for my daughter on the same computer, same browser.

Just a thought, maybe SB didn't like my go at a private window?
  • Diluted_Dante
    Options
    Watch on the Swagbutton will now only let me watch Popsugar. AOL and WSJ used to work, but I now get error missing video. Anyone else encountered this?
  • noobie73
    noobie73 Posts: 200 Forumite
    Options
    Watch on the Swagbutton will now only let me watch Popsugar. AOL and WSJ used to work, but I now get error missing video. Anyone else encountered this?

Same here, except 'missing video' I get 'not available outside the US'
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Swag Code Alert! Enter EasterBasket in the Swag Code box until 12PM PT/3PM ET to earn 4SB.
  • Happygreen
    Options
    Watch has disappeared. That's a first. On FF. It is still there for my daughter on the same computer, same browser.

Watch is back for me also, Daily Crave worked for my daughter twice - ERROR for me....
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options

Watch is back for me also, Daily Crave worked for my daughter twice - ERROR for me....
    Daily Crave just worked for me in Firefox, so it may be worth another try...
  • JadieH
    JadieH Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    So yesterday I saw an instant survey advertising 109SB.
    It was a weird short one, that asked me if they offered me 50p I could take it or could choose to take some the next day, whatever I chose to take the next day would gain interest. It asked how much I would wait to take, and then asked me how likely I thought it would be I would get the money.

The survey then assured me I would get the money the next day, and wouldn't need to do anything to get it. The survey ended and I only received 19sb. I just assumed I would get SB today that would make up the value of what was advertised.

I've heard nothing! Anyone else get this one??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure