Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hey whist,

I will need to first locate your email to find out what has happened here and whether this is an issue with your account or the incorrect details being entered to access it.

Therefore, please email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk so I can help.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Anyone else having Snap&Save problems ? Lately had a few failed and had to send the receipt image by email, a bit hit and miss. I was wondering if it was the quality of my pic or their end but today I have had one fail and one paid, the same receipt image uploaded for 2 purchases so it would seem it is a TCB problem.
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    molerat wrote: »
    Anyone else having Snap&Save problems ?

Strangely, they seem to working OK now at my end and actually moving to payable quicker.
    I put 2 receipts through over the weekend and so did my wife. Both accounts showing as payable this afternoon.
    Strawberries and Elmlea for only 19p in total. They would have been free if I'd bought the smaller £1 packs of strawberries from Asda.
    I very rarely use S&S, but this one was very good.

I did have issues with the Quidco ClickSnap (app) though. It did eventually show on my account, but slower with going to payable.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • whist
    whist Posts: 94 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Ive sent my details as requested Hope this is being investigated.
    Hey everyone,

@molerat – I am sorry to hear if you have had to email in a couple of your receipts. There can be various reasons for this not coming through to us, please ensure the connection to the web is strong as a drop in connectivity may cause this.
    @B_M - I’m pleased we could get this processed for you smoothly ��
    @whist – I have looked into this and replied to your email, I hope that helps.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • whist
    whist Posts: 94 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks. I can now access my account and can see my cashback.
  • B_M
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 12 July 2017 at 12:16PM
    @B_M - I’m pleased we could get this processed for you smoothly ��

Credit where credit is due. :p
    A good promotion. More please.

Now though, if you could look at the slow paying Village Hotels? :D
    Showing as a 'faster paying merchant', but slow at confirming. Although I understand what a 'faster paying merchant' means in the TCB world (pays within 2 weeks of being confirmed)*, members waiting a year or so (reviews) show why the 'faster paying merchant' tag can be a tad misleading.
    My wife's account by the way - I can only afford Travelodge. ;)

faster_paying_banner_blog_faster.jpg

Definitely not from 'pending' to 'payable' with many 'faster paying' merchants.
    But usually from 'confirmed' to 'payable'.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
    Hi everyone,

@whist - I am pleased we could help you get logged back in :D

@B_M - Thank you for your feedback about our faster paying system. The reason the arrow shows pending to payable is because it often does move straight from pending to payable but as you mention this can take 14 days in some cases.

In regards to the merchant you have questioned, they will not validate the transaction until the stay has been completed. This is to make sure you do not cancel your booking.

We'd be happy to look into this for your wife if she lets us know.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • B_M
    I've been Money Tipped!

@B_M - Thank you for your feedback about our faster paying system. The reason the arrow shows pending to payable is because it often does move straight from pending to payable but as you mention this can take 14 days in some cases.

In regards to the merchant you have questioned, they will not validate the transaction until the stay has been completed. This is to make sure you do not cancel your booking.

We'd be happy to look into this for your wife if she lets us know.

Thanks Matt, the stay has been completed, but the booking was non-refundable anyway, so no need really to wait until we had stayed or not.
    Booked in December 2016 and we'll just allow this to process naturally and see how 'fast' they pay.

Another good £2.50 promotion from you guys again though.
    Keep up the good work. :D
    Hey,

@B_M - No worries at all, I hope this progresses soon for you both and I am pleased you like the new £2.50 promotion we have running today and tomorrow :)

Best wishes,
    Matt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback