Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 3

Options

Comments

• Waves_and_Smiles
    Waves_and_Smiles Posts: 5,263 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 3 August 2016 at 11:57AM
    Options
    Hahahaha! Eevee's are tricky little things, ono! Well done on getting one! Can you evolve them too? I adore Leafeons!

Apparently a Charizard is a really hard one to get and also one of my favourites so do let me know if you find one, please!
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • onomatopoeia99
    Options
    Eevee's can be evolved, but I will need to catch quite a few more to get enough candies before I can do that. Haven't seen a Charizard yet, I think I might need to go into the centre of the city where it's busier to see a bit more variety.
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Make me a Leafeon please, ono! :rotfl:
    Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

If I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would still plant apple trees today - Martin Luther King
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    Eevees evolve into one of three possibilities :D

ETA: I think it might actually be more like 8 overall, but I think it's three in Go.
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    edited 3 August 2016 at 12:42PM
    Options
    They do? I never knew that, Tea! *Rushes off to see what they can evolve to*

(I told you I was going to play this vicariously through all of you)

ETA: Someone needs to find me a Buneary, too! It's adorable! Oh, oh and a Piplup! Little penguin!

• calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Afternoon My lovelies,

WaS what a wonderful thoughtful post. I will and keep that in mind when I start to spiral out of control.

Want to give a shout to MIA's I am thinking about you and hope you are well. Flybaby, Pyxis not seen you around for a few days, Melly. I do apologise if I have missed anyone out but those are the ones that came directly to mind. But huge hugs, squishes and handshakes to you all.

I did a very silly thing got up at 6.30 and went for a walk. Came back at 7.45 and led on my bed and went back to sleep until about 12ish :eek: I feel like poo. And not the bouncy winnie the pooh type either :rotfl:

My dreams are getting stranger the last one this morning involved me being at some sort of award ceremony and being all dressed in heels. And the cast of NCIS were there and Gibbs came up and spoke to me. Not that I would say no :rotfl:then I lost my shoes and could not find them!!!!

I have also decided I need to stop this all of nothing stuff in my head. Yes I got up late and normally I go well thats messed everything up and don't do anything. Need to just think I had a late start to the day!!!!

One load of washing on and going to tidy up my craft room/office fancy words for the small bedroom :rotfl:as I wish to get some paint on the walls high flipping time.

I feel left out with all this pokemon stuff.I only know pikachu :(

But everyone who is doing it have loads of fun.
    Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    Options
    Awww, that all sounds really positive to me, Calley! You are doing so well lately, I hope you are really proud of yourself? Your thinking is spot on, so you got up late? The day isn't ruined! Your body may have needed the extra sleep and there is still a lot more day left! Really positive thinking, you are doing such a good job at challenging your negative thoughts. Have a big hug!

• calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,824 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    WaS,

Thank you very much. made me cry in a good way if you know what I mean.

here is a example of how I think I am doing better in general.

The other day I found a hair in lego mans bed that was not mine or his. I said to him who do you know that has red hair. It transpires that he shook out his going away bag on to the bed. And the hair was his exs and had come out of the bag. a few days later I said did you think I was going to kick off. He said I thought you might. Proved him wrong and he keeps telling people how relaxed and understanding I am :rotfl:

So I think he is good for me. Not spent any money today yet. But made some awesome fudgy icing last night. I put it in the freezer over night and did not freeze completely :eek:

Yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • Waves_and_Smiles
    edited 3 August 2016 at 1:52PM
    Options
    Lego man is good for you but remember to take credit for how much you are achieving by yourself, this is YOU coping with your anxiety so much better than you ever have! Lego Man is confirming just how relaxed you are these days, seriously you have come such a long way. Have a read back sometime over your old posts, trust me the difference is amazing! This is all you working hard on yourself, you have been so strong and brave to confront your fears, never sell yourself short on that. You are doing wonderfully!

Oh, and full marks to Lego Man for admitting it was his ex's hair. He didn't panic and told you the truth. It also reassures you that there is nothing going on with her now because if there was he would have tried to cover his tracks. Lego Man is one of the good guys.

• Miss_Mario
    Miss_Mario Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    They do? I never knew that, Tea! *Rushes off to see what they can evolve to*

(I told you I was going to play this vicariously through all of you)

ETA: Someone needs to find me a Buneary, too! It's adorable! Oh, oh and a Piplup! Little penguin!

Lurker here, just popping on to offer some clarity :)

The Pokemon on the app are restricted to the first 151, or the first generation.

Eevee will evolve into either
    Jolteon (electric)
    Vaporeon (water)
    Flareon (fire)

The other evolutions came later in the series, originally there were only three.
    You can control which you get on the first Eevee evolution by giving it a certain nickname depending what you want, after that it's pure luck

Hope my nerdiness clears that up a tad :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback