Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Anon wrote: »
    Good morning.

I like challenges but may struggle with that one :D.

Anon

Your challenge is to spend some:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Good morning all, cloudy here but fine for a change of a Sunday :D

Been looking at the weather for Rome next weekend :D

I might emigrate for the weekend - I'm clearly not going to get the heatwave we had a few years ago :(:rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • I might emigrate for the weekend - I'm clearly not going to get the heatwave we had a few years ago :(:rotfl:

The weather forecasts are arguing at the moment, one says it will rain, one says it will be sunny and will be up to 20 degrees on Saturday :D Will be nice to get there either way. Will be confusing though, watches forward an hour when we get there, then daylight saving time on Sunday, then back an hour when we get back on Tuesday!

At least I wont have to put up with British weather on my birthday (or yours lol), whatever Rome throws at us:D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Morning all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Morning ALL!

image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    DH all stocked up with compressed Dove deo at 38p per can from SD, many thanks OP (locarr?) Manager told me they had also had shave balm for 60p but none left.
    :T

These are showing online too...

http://www.superdrug.com/Mens/Deodorants/c/mens-deodorants?sort=price-asc&q=%3AbestBiz&minSel=0.0&maxSel=5.0&minSlider=0.0&maxSlider=5.0&resultsForPage=20&text=
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Tinasmummy
    Tinasmummy Posts: 107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

Very wet and dull Hope others have sun

Yesterday I had an very enjoyable and unexpected couple of hours with the GC

Today and again unexpectedly we are going out with DS's family for dinner The kids were too fussy before to be taken to anywhere other than Mcd's but we are off to Di Maggio 4 adults and 4 children :T

DH loved the Bahlsen Jaffa cake type biscuits worth 29p and would like more :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think a little more shopping before some decluttering

All in a nice weekend as DH done most of the housework on Friday as he was not working

Enjoy whatever you do

Hi Mrs Mac enjoy your lunch, be nice to not be cooking On a sunday:)
  • I am a silly ;)
    Bought 3 of one type of OS and 4 others and accidentally claimed for the 7 different ones. I am a silly billy.
    All paid out :D
    Some naughty people might buy 7 of one that BMs, scan them seperately and claim all 7 different ones :eek:

Glad we all strictly adhere to the rools :A
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    mhoc wrote: »
    Yes I would def swap Errant son.
    And Eldest son as well as well, I am building up to giving him a lecture about his fiscal irresponsibility :D

I will swop my DS2 for your eldest son!

He went out last night, stating that he was coming home and has not returned....just seen a photo on Facebook drinking orange wine..... that explains the empty bed!
    :D:D:D:D
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    PS this has sound, this morning tweeting small birds, geese and a woodpecker every so often. nice relaxing noises to hear on a Sunday morning

Relaxing :eek:

I have had a bird living in my loft since January, we discovered it when putting away the Christmas decorations!

Drives me mad in the early hours, we are waiting for the chance to evict and block him from returning, goodness knows when that will be.

I have stopped putting bread out on the bird table in the hope that he'll leave home!

Morning peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure