Advents 2016 - Improvements / Who's up for it?

Comments

• toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I love are you volunteering to do the whole thread or just chucking comps in that you find?

If you feel you can handle it and want to go for it just say and I'll step down

xx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Sorry Jess has got her hospital date which is beginning of Dec not sure if she will be in for a night or more could be a week or so, so can't volunteer anymore, I was expecting it in January.

good luck who can do it

x
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    AprilLady wrote: »
    I've often thought it would be good to have social media comps separately, even in normal comping, as you can just avoid those altogether if you don't do them and don't have to wade through so much to find things you want to enter.

I think generally that'd be too much hassle, especially for people that tend to do end date comping as there'll be too many different forums to check ... I think it would, however, work for the advents as generally the end date is always the same (ie that day), so people can whiz through them all daily (or ignore them).
  • missprice
    missprice Posts: 3,735 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I can't even offer this year, think I did offer last year but things have changed. Good luck to whoever takes it on. ��
    63 mortgage payments to go.

Zero wins 2016 😥
  • OYL tells me it's fun ...

... when she was drunk and in a festive mood, wearing a santa hat and tinsel ...
    :xmassmile
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 26 October 2016 at 1:19PM
    Only 60 days until Christmas - that is 35 days until the Advents officially start!

Animated_santa_reindeer_flying.gif
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • sleepyjones
    Do advents officially start on the 10th? ... the 1st December is (now) only 35 days away?
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Do advents officially start on the 10th? ... the 1st December is (now) only 35 days away?

Edited my post thanks! Not long! :eek::eek::eek:
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • sleepyjones
    I actually wasn't sure there for a second, I thought maybe there was some kind of religious reason that advents don't "officially" start until the 10th :A ... didn't even consider it may have been a typo :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure