Free beauty box worth £50 when you spend £50 at Boots . Ends 4th June

Options
http://www.boots.com/exclusive-beauty-box?cm_mmc=facebook-_-Beauty-_-exclusive-_-beautybox&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium

Let the summer celebrations begin! We’re giving you a free beauty box worth £50 when you spend £50 in store or online.
This is the perfect time to stock up on all of your essentials, and get even more for your money! Our beauty box is packed with goodies from our favourite brands, including No7, Soap & Glory, Mark Hill and Champneys. What better excuse to treat yourself?
Hurry, this offer ends 4 June, subject to availability.

Read more at http://www.boots.com/floating-editorial/campaigns/exclusive-beauty-box#zFJZ0k5fHj6M9HkA.99

T&c's:
Free beauty box worth £50 when you spend £50 or more in store or online in a single transaction
Beauty box includes: No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick 4.8g, No7 Youthful Eye Serum 15ml, Soltan Once Face Moisturising Suncare Cream SPF30 50ml, Soap & Glory Hand Food 125ml, Champneys Barefoot Beauty Restoring Foot Butter 125ml and Mark Hill Taming Anti Humidity 250ml
Offer available 26 May 2017 - 4 June 2017
£50 spend threshold excludes items on prescription, Boots Hearingcare, Boots Opticians, infant milks (up to six months), gift vouchers/cards, gift boxes, mobile phone top-ups, postage stamps and delivery charges for purchases made online and the plastic bag levy (where applicable)
Worth based on individual selling price of standard size products when sold separately
Subject to availability
Boots UK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time

Read more at http://www.boots.com/floating-editorial/campaigns/exclusive-beauty-box#zFJZ0k5fHj6M9HkA.99
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• DavidWFC
    DavidWFC Posts: 94 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not sure if it's a glitch but you can do this by spending £25 if the original value of the items are £50...

18671098_1899246643680856_7242874364147021478_n.jpg?oh=cbea697f2e73c21254e8caec3d01942e&oe=59ADBB5D
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    DavidWFC wrote: »
    Not sure if it's a glitch but you can do this by spending £25 if the original value of the items are £50...

18671098_1899246643680856_7242874364147021478_n.jpg?oh=cbea697f2e73c21254e8caec3d01942e&oe=59ADBB5D

Just worked for me - thank you! Particularly pleased because I'd forgotten I had loads of points from Christmas shopping, so didn't have to lay out any actual cash...
  • Pun
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for this, I'll be off to Boots tomorrow!

Did you spot the 'only works online' bit...? Hate you to have a wasted trip.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Pun wrote: »
    Did you spot the 'only works online' bit...? Hate you to have a wasted trip.

It doesn't say online only

Let the summer celebrations begin! We’re giving you a free beauty box worth £50 when you spend £50 in store or online.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • CLARABEL
    CLARABEL Posts: 444 Forumite
    Options
    There are a few gifts that fit this glitch, including
    :D
    Jack wills backpack set

Jack wills blanket scarf set

Perfumes etc. Lots are selling out though.

I've placed two orders to get two gift sets added. Total spend £50.

It wouldn't let me use points to pay, just in case anyone wants to know.

:T:T:T
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    CLARABEL wrote: »
    There are a few gifts that fit this glitch, including
    :D
    Jack wills backpack set

Jack wills blanket scarf set

Perfumes etc. Lots are selling out though.

I've placed two orders to get two gift sets added. Total spend £50.

It wouldn't let me use points to pay, just in case anyone wants to know.

:T:T:T

Morning, thanks for the heads up on this:)
    I bought various items to the value of £25 got my free beauty box and paid with points...this was yesterday
  • worldlad909
    worldlad909 Posts: 45 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 31 May 2017 at 3:34PM
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up

Ordered the Jack Wills Backpack set was £50 paid £25
    Free beauty set worth £50

8% Cashback from Quidco

and 450 points

Total Paid £25 . Bargain
  • madflower
    madflower Posts: 74 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Ted Baker and Jack Wills are all showing as full price for me even though they are in the clearance section. :(

(putting one in the basket doesn't change the price - tried that out of hope!)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    madflower wrote: »
    The Ted Baker and Jack Wills are all showing as full price for me even though they are in the clearance section. :(

(putting one in the basket doesn't change the price - tried that out of hope!)

They have gone back up to full price today.
  • Pun
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    It doesn't say online only

I meant the Ted Baker/online clearance stuff, which I thought was what had enthused RandomN!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure