The Awesome April NSD Challenge.

Comments

• marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    wegle wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'd love to have another go at the NSD challenge this month. Had a bit of a curveball last month and ended up having to have surgery and take 4 weeks off work so didn't track my NSDs but I'm pretty sure I made my last month's target as I spent half of march laid up in bed!

I'm back in the real world today and have checked my spending so far for the month and I've already got 8 NSDs. I'm going to aim for 16 in total. Easter weekend will be tough as there's loads of children's events going on which I want to take my son to but I'll just have to resist on spending when we get to them.

Goodness,you have had a rough time!Here,have a nice cuppa. :)

You're all signed up my dear. :money:
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    What on earth is going on here????I get in from work, having acquired NSD number 5 on the way, to find total chaos!

Chef! Never mind putting "de chicky in de hurdy gurdy", what happened to my smoked salmon canap!s I had in the fridge? Who said you could curry them for tonight's shindig? Oh it was Igor, was it?

Igor! Get me some more smoked salmon now! I don't care if the shops are shut, get your fishing rod out and light the fire, I expect my supper to be ready when I come down from my bath!

Igor is black affronted!!!

He doesn't feel that his curried salmony sprouty curry deserves such a thumbs down....it's from his beloved cookbook 'The Hairy Naked Bikers Masterchef Challenge',what you gave him for his birthday last year....
    Igor! How can I have a bath in peace when a camp, hairy donkey in a giant nappy is honking away in the tub doing his rendition of "I feel pretty?" And using my expensive bubble bath too! I tell you, this will come out of your wages......

At least I now have 5 NSDs, must go and find a leftover Pringle to celebrate.

I've found a few cans of Olde Fartinge Bishope lying around if you're up for a snifter....?

ps well done on #5 :beer::beer:
  • Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I got woken up by the smell of burning salmon and found Igor cooking salmon on the fire, whilst mixing up a special brew which looked like used bathwater.......ewwwwwwwww :eek:

Be careful wegle....I think Igor is trying to mix you up a get well tonic :eek:

Today is NSD No.12 here, so that'll be a 5 in a row, and with today, a 7 in a row, so far :D

Hope everyone has a great NSD :);)
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • donkids22
    donkids22 Posts: 281
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    NSD 2 today. Been a very busy week.
    If you dream it can you do it????????
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    And now I have 6 NSDs.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Jo_Blogs
    Forumite
    Great going with the NSDs folks :T

Hope you all have a great evening :);)
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • Jo_Blogs
    Forumite
    Good morning everyone :)

Today will be a spend day for me, as I have organised to get everything I need for the rest of the month, plus a new kettle as the old one gave up last night. That meant I had to rely on Igor to boil some water for me, and I'm just not sure where exactly that water came from.....ewwwwww:eek:

Hope you all have a super NSDay :);).
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • Nargleblast
    Forumite
    (Igor, when someone asks you to boil up some water, it does not involve a candle and your second best chamber pot)

Today I avoided spending again and now I have 7 NSDs.
  • Jo_Blogs
    Forumite
    Good morning everyone :)

Great going with the NSDs Nargleblast

Today is NSD No. 13 for me

Hope everyne has a great NSD :);)
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • Nargleblast
    Forumite
    Today makes a lovely 8 NSDs.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills