LuxStyle Quickmax invoicing scam

Comments

• Hi everyone, I have the same situation I am located in Australia and I saw that product on facebook so I check it and ask my email address and so on then before Christmas I received 2 tubes of Quickmax then after few days I received an email and an invoice telling me to pay and I just ignored it then after few days they send me a penalty $10 and now they charged me $89 for 2 and they sent me another email telling that if I haven't pay they will submit it to debt collectors and to legal attorneys if I haven't pay within 5 days.
  • Thank you so much . My story was the same as most of yours and I opened a dispute with the European commission today and sent their acknowledgement to LuxStyle, within 4 hrs they came back to say they have reviewed my case and have decided to accept my return and have closed my case. What a result, thanks.
  • I also have fallen victim to this company, however I do not recall entering any details onto their site, but some how they have got my details from somewhere, but they do not appear to have an email address for me as I have not received any emails and my address they have got it not fully accurate. However I have not received any goods from them at all. I first heard of this company around end of November when I received an Invoice requesting payment for Quickmax product. I just returned the letter advising they must have made a mistake. I then received a third reminder mid-January to which I replied I had not placed an order or received any goods and suggested they provided proof of delivery ? After receiving the letter I googled the company and found all the other comments people had written about it being complete scan.
  • in this instance what you will need to do is this:

1) Ignore their emails. Its a scare tactic

2) Send an email to FORBRUGEROMBUDSMANDEN@kfst.dk They assist with consumer issues. The more emails they get the better. (mine was a rough email, but make your email as detailed as you can).

Below is an example to what I wrote.

I am emailing from New Zealand.

I would like to submit a complaint for company:

LuxStyle International
    They have sent me items that I have not requested. I have sent these items back however I am continuously getting emails from them threatening to take legal action.

This site is a scam, and their continuous emails are borderline harassment. I have not entered any agreement with this company.
  • Hi I'm in the same boat third invoice/ letter. But I thought I should check my credit file (noodle) and it's on there I emailed them explaining what had happened but they refused to take it off my file what shall I do?
  • naedanger
    naedanger Posts: 3,102 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi I'm in the same boat third invoice/ letter. But I thought I should check my credit file (noodle) and it's on there I emailed them explaining what had happened but they refused to take it off my file what shall I do?

What information is on your credit file?

If the information is inaccurate then send Noddle a written complaint that they are failing to correct inaccurate information. Noddle's complaint process is here:

http://www.callcredit.co.uk/consumer-solutions/contact-us/complaints-procedure
  • I previously purchased 2 packets of blackhead peel away cleanser, 5 came through, and i came across this through a fscebook add sayig it was something stulid like £1 and i ended up paying £2.35- the money was taken out of my account.

A couple of months later and I have received a letter saying I had to a total of £49 something because I hadn't paid for my product.
    I emailed someone from the company and had a reply from a man called Jamie Andrews. He asked for an invoice on PayPal. Now being as young as I am I didn't understand this and sent a photo of the payment being taken from my account via PayPal. He said that this wouldn't be enough proof and I still has to pay my bill.

Someone please help pme I am so worried that they will take me to court over something I didn't do
  • naedanger
    naedanger Posts: 3,102 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    LaurenFull wrote: »
    I previously purchased 2 packets of blackhead peel away cleanser, 5 came through, and i came across this through a fscebook add sayig it was something stulid like £1 and i ended up paying £2.35- the money was taken out of my account.

A couple of months later and I have received a letter saying I had to a total of £49 something because I hadn't paid for my product.
    I emailed someone from the company and had a reply from a man called Jamie Andrews. He asked for an invoice on PayPal. Now being as young as I am I didn't understand this and sent a photo of the payment being taken from my account via PayPal. He said that this wouldn't be enough proof and I still has to pay my bill.

Someone please help pme I am so worried that they will take me to court over something I didn't do

Email them back saying you dispute that you owe them any money and state that you will not enter into any further correspondence until they supply proof, in writing, that you owe them this amount.

If the matter went to court the onus would be on them proving you owe them the money, not on you proving otherwise. (I cannot just demand you pay me £49 and demand you prove otherwise. I must first provide evidence to support my claim.)

I suspect they will reply. If they do then post their response here.
  • Hi there, my wife also got into this scam last December. We r in Singapore. Now she keeps receiving mail to ask her to pay the product she did not buy.

Yesterday she received third mail reminder to ask her to pay up . Else risk of extra cost and they will ask local debt collector and lawyer to proceed to collect the payment.

Since u experienced this in Singapore, how u deal it ? Any good advice ?
  • Any update of yours? Im from singapore too and i just received today one of their product. I wonder why i am receiving this thing although i didn't proceed to the payment. So i quickly google it. And i found out some compliant.
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport