How Much Will You Spend In 2017? Challenge

Options
14567810»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Lost the plot a bit last month so have spent the past half hour adding up what i have spent this year to date...
    Grand total of £2567.88 :eek:
    It's a scary amount but I have had two cars to insure, road tax, new brakes and visitors!!! I'm going to keep a much closer eye on things now life is calming down and update weekly..hope everyone is getting on okay :D
  • Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi :)

What an interesting thread. I would love to join in as this would fit in nicely with my 'nitty gritty' challenges for the year :);). Thanks in advance :)
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    Welcome Jo Bloggs you are No 20
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    Sorry for not posting my totals, I have been very limited for time. I have saved all of my receipts and will do one big total soon, for both spending and Direct Debits.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    Just posting an update of my spends. £155.14 to add to my total, which is now £344.45

How is everyone else doing on keeping track of there spends?

My Challenges

• Miss_D_Meanour
    Miss_D_Meanour Posts: 155 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    What's that they say about the best laid plans? Well life got a little more complex then I was expecting and I've had to fork out more then planned and then console myself with chocolate.

I have a huge pile of receipts to sort and put in some order, and will be back later this week to report.

Fingers crossed but I might need to sit down and take a deep (very deep) breath before I start.

Good luck everyone
    LBM- June 2009 - 15 year plan started, Dec 2018 - time to review & refocus
    SPC12 #33 £210. Xmas 2019 - #15 £365 / £365 ... PAYDBX 2019 #23: £0 / £3,400
    MFW2019 #2: £6,999.67 / £8,000 MFiT-T5 start £95,352.52 - target £40k

No matter how far you go, you always take yourself with you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family