Clickworker

Been hijacking textbroker thread with chat about clickworker so thought we would start a thread for it.

Comments

• kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I emailed about my 50% writing assessment and they emailed back very promptly saying that they didn't think the 50% was justified and unfortunately they couldn't change my grade manually so they've reopened it for me :D

Now this time, I'll spend a little more time thinking about it and working harder on it - I think the other one was fine but I want to be certain this one goes through and scores as high as possible :)
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I emailed about my 50% writing assessment and they emailed back very promptly saying that they didn't think the 50% was justified and unfortunately they couldn't change my grade manually so they've reopened it for me :D

Now this time, I'll spend a little more time thinking about it and working harder on it - I think the other one was fine but I want to be certain this one goes through and scores as high as possible :)
    Good luck, take your time initially and it will flow. The one I just wrote for the fashion site encouraged you to look over the site first to get a feel of them. I got 100% again!!
  • Annie021063
    I've put a referral link on the referral page for anyone interested
  • Annie, thank you for starting this - I wasn't sure whether to or not.

I've just have my second fashion article approved and paid - yay! I am so utterly impressed that you got 100% for both! I got 91 for the assessment, and 92 for the two articles i've written. And boy have they taken me a long time! Actually, it took an age just to read through the instruction, which I had to refer back to over and over to make sure I got it right. Am hoping that I will get quicker and quicker the more I do as the instructions will be more familiar.

Kiss me - well done! Good for you for questioning it, and lots of luck with the next one! xx
  • Annie021063
    No problems SchminkyCat, not really sure how I got 100% but hey I'm not going to argue. I have been writing assignments for my studies for years now so maybe it has paid off finally!
    I'm hoping they will get quicker too, I'm going to sit down now and try to write at least 2 more tonight, there are currently 95 fashion ones left so between us we could make a dent in them I'm sure :D
  • Annie021063
    Another 100% piece today, few comments which were fair enough, me being daft but they still gave me 100% 14E earned now, will aim for 2 tomorrow. How are others getting on?
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Trying to muster up the will to re-do this written english assessment. Sigh. I'll do it tomorrow :p
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• amyloofoo
    amyloofoo Posts: 1,804 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Heya, thanks for letting me know about Clickworker. I've now submitted a few of the fashion articles - only meant to do one but didn't realise they'd automatically run them concurrently. I thought they were expecting a bit much for 3.5 euros when I reached my fourth article, then noticecd my balance and realised I'd been a bit silly! So far my rating is 100% and my balance has been going up, but I don't seem to have had any feedback? How long does this tend to take?
  • Annie021063
    amyloofoo wrote: »
    Heya, thanks for letting me know about Clickworker. I've now submitted a few of the fashion articles - only meant to do one but didn't realise they'd automatically run them concurrently. I thought they were expecting a bit much for 3.5 euros when I reached my fourth article, then noticecd my balance and realised I'd been a bit silly! So far my rating is 100% and my balance has been going up, but I don't seem to have had any feedback? How long does this tend to take?
    well done, the feedback, if any, is on the page where you see what % they have you, if there isn't any then keep going as you are.
  • Well done Amyloofoo (and that is the sort of thing I would do as well! lol).

I haven't managed to get and more done this weekend, been so busy. Have 4 generations of family here for roast dinner yesterday and then catching up on housework and washing today. The thing is, they take me so long I need to make sure I have plenty of time to sit and write! Might attempt one after the kiddies have gone to bed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback