Free magazine for Nintendo DS and Sony PSP gamers

Cranboy
Cranboy Posts: 19 Forumite
edited 2 February 2016 at 12:01PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Official MoneySavingExpert Insert Jan'16:

If you're into retro gaming have a look at these old Nintendo magazines!

Sadly the original website below has shut but there are loads more in Freebies Freebies Freebies.

Back to Cranboy's original post....

OK, the last two launches of ours (360Zine and PC Games Zine) went down well on the board, so I thought I would also let everyone know about the latest Gamerzine. HGZine (Handheld Gamerzine) covers Nintendo DS and Sony PSP games.

http://www.gamerzines.com/

As with the other magazines, it is available as a free download in PDF format (Adobe Reader 8 required - also free). The mag is written by professional games journlalists from the UK and on top of the quality editorial, the pages are enhanced with video and multimedia.

The mag is c25 Mbs download, so boradband only, but it's completely free as with the other Gamerzines and doesn't require registration.

Oh, and there are 15 PSP games up for grabs in a compo on the last page. Hope people enjoy.

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Nice one, thanks!
  • Cranboy
    Obviously this post has generated a lot of interest, which is nice, so I thought I might as well add that we've (literally) just published issue 3 of PCGZine for PC gamers. Command and Conquer 3, Supreme Commander - it's absolutely packed, and it's free, of course. Same address as above.
  • Cranboy
    A busy week, but 2 new issues of the free magazines are now out for download.

Issue 4 of 360Zine for Xbox 360 and Issue 2 of HGZine for PSP and DS. Both available for free, of course, from http://www.gamerzines.com/

Enjoy!

Dave
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family