UnbeatableHire.com

Comments

• Jonbvn wrote: »
    You signed up to let us all know how wonderful they are...

In fairness, Funkemonkee joined in August 2011 and this is their second post.
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
    :coffee:
  • jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,596 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Jonbvn wrote: »
    You signed up to let us all know how wonderful they are out of the goodness of your own heart? Or perhaps you are connected to this company?

Excuse me for not believing you.:mad:

They say they are an investor in the company. Maybe they mean they are a shareholder in the company so they are actually connected and it's in their interest to ramp this scheme.

Still sounds very fishy to me. In 3 years time you find there is no money and they're long gone and if you're lucky you may have a motorhome worth noting - if it ever existed.
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • Morning All.

The reason I responded to the thread is that although I'm not directly connected with the company, I do have an interest in it as I want people to continue to enjoy the use of the motorhomes. If you check your facts, you will see that the company currently has 200+ vehicles on its books and has been in business since 2001. There is no risk associated with investing with them, so if you happen to be lucky enough to be able to invest with them, I would highly recommend doing so. In fact, a number of investors go for more than one vehicle.
  • Gadfium
    Gadfium Posts: 763 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning All.

The reason I responded to the thread is that although I'm not directly connected with the company, I do have an interest in it as I want people to continue to enjoy the use of the motorhomes. If you check your facts, you will see that the company currently has 200+ vehicles on its books and has been in business since 2001. There is no risk associated with investing with them, so if you happen to be lucky enough to be able to invest with them, I would highly recommend doing so. In fact, a number of investors go for more than one vehicle.

Dunno about anyone else, but I'm now convinced!
    :whistle::whistle::whistle:
  • Special bonus offer: In three years time you get to appear on Watchdog, over a sad ambient music soundtrack
  • Or maybe I'll be sunbathing on the beach in Rio (again) !
  • Or maybe I'll be sunbathing on the beach in Rio (again) !

Amphibious motorhomes?

Where do I sign?
  • ChesterDog
    ChesterDog Posts: 1,112 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Did you say "No risk" just then?

Wow.
    I am one of the Dogs of the Index.
  • Gadfium
    Gadfium Posts: 763 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 27 February 2015 at 10:58AM
    Opps....move along
  • N1AK
    N1AK Posts: 2,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    There is no risk associated with investing with them

The company sounded dodgy before, this poster sounded dodgy as well, but only a moron or a shill would suggest this is 'no risk'.

Anyone reading this consider whether you are willing to entrust thousands of pounds to a company who blatantly lie and misrepresent on here?
    Having a signature removed for mentioning the removal of a previous signature. Blackwhite bellyfeel double plus good...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback