Free Tissues From Kleenex - for schools only (merged)

Comments

• hayleyw1
    hayleyw1 Posts: 20,911
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    thank you:beer:
    R.I.P TO THE MOST AMAZING MAN PUT ON THIS EARTH! MY DAD XX 13/03/2010 love and miss you so much xxjan wins, uki goodies,necklace, case wkd, thomas goodies, sterilizer, 2 pairs boot, earings
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Thanks but already posted twice before
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • BlueICe_2
    BlueICe_2 Posts: 209
    First Post
    Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Thanks but already posted twice before

sorry searched but couldent find
  • Cinders2001
    Cinders2001 Posts: 1,454
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Mine worked!
    Thank you.
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **
    ** Stay Safe **
  • kavakava
    kavakava Posts: 200
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    "Kleenex, one of the most popular brands of tissue products in the world, contributes to the destruction of ancient forests. Its manufacturer, the Kimberly-Clark corporation, has been unwilling to improve its practices, continuing to rely on paper and pulp made from clearcut ancient forest including Canada’s Boreal forest. Kimberly-Clark clears these ancient forests, essential in fighting climate change and providing home to wildlife like caribou, wolves, eagles and bears,into products that are flushed down the toilet or thrown away."

http://kleercut.net/en/theissues
  • kavakava wrote: »
    "Kleenex, one of the most popular brands of tissue products in the world, contributes to the destruction of ancient forests. Its manufacturer, the Kimberly-Clark corporation, has been unwilling to improve its practices, continuing to rely on paper and pulp made from clearcut ancient forest including Canada’s Boreal forest. Kimberly-Clark clears these ancient forests, essential in fighting climate change and providing home to wildlife like caribou, wolves, eagles and bears,into products that are flushed down the toilet or thrown away."

http://kleercut.net/en/theissues
    Kleenex is the first branded tissue product to become accredited to the Forest Stewardship Council standard. This is no mean feat considering only 9 percent of the world’s pulp supply is currently FSC-certified. In addition FSC-certified ANDREX toilet tissue is expected to go on sale later this year.

Also Kimberly-Clark who makes them has been (for three successive years)named the personal products industry sustainability leader, as measured by the 2008 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Only the top 10 percent of the world’s largest 2,500 companies qualify for inclusion in this list.
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,971
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Grrr I'm still getting the error message. Cant seem to get around it
    2020 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #20 £1495.03/£2760 OP
  • InfamyInfamy
    InfamyInfamy Posts: 1,727 Forumite
    Hi! Hope this is of interest and has not been posted before!!

Order free tissues from Kleenex® to support the Sneezesafe programme!

We are happy to provide nursery and primary schools with free samples of tissues to give staff all the tools they need to teach correct tissue use.
    You will receive a pack of two boxes of tissues and 30 individual pocket packs to give out to your pupils.
    You can request free samples twice per school year.
    I have asked for some as a Home Educator...as our kids miss out on these sorts of offers normally! In name of school box I entered 'Home Tutor'. Worth a try!!
    http://www.kleenex.co.uk/sneezesafe/teachers_zone/sample_request.aspx
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
    :hello:
  • Thank you for this great link I am always on the look out for freebies to give the class this will be great :T :T
  • mrwurzal
    mrwurzal Posts: 283 Forumite
    Fantastic stuff! My year 1 class will love this freebie!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure