Regsiter at TOMTOM and get £10 free to spend in shop

Troythecat
Troythecat Posts: 517 Forumite
edited 3 May 2010 at 8:05PM in Freebies (no spend required)
hduk find
If you have a TOMTOM you can register for a free £10 voucher
www.tomtom.com/10
below is original thread:-
http://www.tomtom.com/myTomTom/myProfile/index.php

Follow the link, register your details and you will be sent a £10 voucher by email to use straight away on the TOMTOM shop.

Just enter the voucher code into the left hand box when looking at your trolley.
Your email receipt will have an attachment - download it.
Once completed, go to TomTom Home on your computer, make sure you are logged on with the same email address that you bought the voice with and then connect your device. It should automatically update and itself and store in your voice selections.

If you've already registered just sign up with a new email address to take advantage of this. You might have to adapt the email attached to your TomTom Home to download it.

I got Homer Simpsons voice free, but there are other voices (nightrider, Billy connolly) or use the £10 for something else.
Owned by a Great Dane :heartsmil
Ceud mìle taing

Comments

• Thanks Troythecat. I haven't yet received a £10 code, but it has allowed me to update my original TomTom One with the latest software and it's working much better now - thank you!

I was rather hoping for Homer Simpson's voice too, so I hope they do email a voucher!

Thanks again
  • Troythecat
    hi belly_dancing-girl
    here is the original link...http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/648575/free-tomtom-voice-download-i-got-ho?

If I remember right I didn't get an email. Just log into TomTom with the address you registered with, go to your Tomtom home and it may be there ready to download in the voices section. There is plenty info in this thread, so hope you get yours OK!
    Ceud mìle taing
  • Stryder
    Stryder Posts: 1,134 Forumite
    I registered ages ago - does anyone know if I can re-register the same device under another email address to get it?
    ............... Have you ever wondered what
    ¦OO¬¬ O[]¦ Martin would look like
    ¦ _______ ¦ In a washing machine
    ¦ ((:money:)) ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦''''''''''''""""""¦
  • Troythecat wrote: »
    hi belly_dancing-girl
    here is the original link...http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/648575/free-tomtom-voice-download-i-got-ho?

If I remember right I didn't get an email. Just log into TomTom with the address you registered with, go to your Tomtom home and it may be there ready to download in the voices section. There is plenty info in this thread, so hope you get yours OK!

Sorry, troythecat, I just cannot figure it out! I've not received anything by email and every time I try to download Homer it wants my credit card details before letting me input any code (if I had one to input!). I would REALLY appreciate any help. Sorry! :o
  • pipjes
    pipjes Posts: 479 Forumite
    thanks op, registered ,got email, but no £10 offer??
  • Troythecat
    edited 3 May 2010 at 5:59PM
    It's been a few weeks since I did this, but I remember waiting on an email that didn't come and thinking I wasn't getting it.
    After looking through the hduk thread I followed some of the advice on there, and got it by attaching tomtom to computer and going to "my tomtom" or my home or similar and found the credit already in the account.
    I got it OK, sorry I am not techie at all and was baffled, but as long as you log into tomtom with the address you registered for the £10, it ahould already be credited to the account. hope that helps XX

Edit - just went and registered under a different email address and the voucher was posted to the address straight away (2 emails, 1 welcome and 1 voucher).
    Ceud mìle taing
  • :T WAHOO!! [in voice of Homer Simpson]. Thanks again for your help Troythecat. x
  • pipjes wrote: »
    thanks op, registered ,got email, but no £10 offer??

£10 email code problem solved! I emailed Tomtom Support earlier and they've just emailed me back and said that you need to go to that page via www.tomtom.com/10 and register there. Have just done it with a different email address and it works! :j
  • Troythecat
    thanks belly_dancing_girl, I have edited my post to show the new link XX
    Ceud mìle taing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts