Leapforce

Comments

• miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    Thanks everyone. My scores weren't brilliant around average or just below. One of my last was perfect though.
    I thought I was improving.

Thanks everyone for all your help the last 6 months. I hope it goes well for you all. Hopefully I will be able to reapply at some point :)
    £100 - £10,000
  • melf1nn
    melf1nn Posts: 121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    miamoo wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. My scores weren't brilliant around average or just below. One of my last was perfect though.
    I thought I was improving.

Thanks everyone for all your help the last 6 months. I hope it goes well for you all. Hopefully I will be able to reapply at some point :)

I fear I may be joining you next month :(
  • Hi all

Just passed the first part of the exam, really worried about the second and third parts though! Even the examples in the guidelines are hard to follow. I only got the exam this morning so did well passing the first part and still have a lot of time to go over and over the guidelines.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Invoice approved :j

Seemed plenty of work today though I didn't get much done. One task was so funny I got so distracted looking at different websites!!:rotfl:
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    My invoice has been rejected again.

My info is all from rateraid and correct. They're saying I did 2.5 hours less than I recorded. How I would possibly get all the tasks done in the amount of time they are saying I have no idea. :mad:
  • lexilex wrote: »
    My invoice has been rejected again.

My info is all from rateraid and correct. They're saying I did 2.5 hours less than I recorded. How I would possibly get all the tasks done in the amount of time they are saying I have no idea. :mad:

That's really odd. So they are saying you've worked for less than the allotted time on RA? Have they told you when you've supposedly billed for time you weren't working? Really strange it's happened to you twice, could it be a glitch in your RA or something odd happening with your computer?
  • boo_star
    boo_star Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    caitchbee wrote: »
    That's really odd. So they are saying you've worked for less than the allotted time on RA? Have they told you when you've supposedly billed for time you weren't working? Really strange it's happened to you twice, could it be a glitch in your RA or something odd happening with your computer?

I wouldn't be surprised if its a program issue. Are they using Windows 8?

There was a furore recently over benchmark for Windows 8 PC's

I use LB Task Control and have noticed it gives me about 5 mins less than I have actually worked (eg 12pm to 8pm, 7hrs 55min worked.)
  • Toxicity
    Toxicity Posts: 140 Forumite
    I use RaterAide on Win 8 and all mine have been approved every month with no problem, although I paid for it so it fills my invoices in for me.

Seems I will have to start paying more attention to the time it is logging.
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    I've had no problems since getting Rater Aid, every invoice approved, until now.

The timings on my invoice are correct, I've double checked them all.

If what they are saying is correct I completed 60 tasks, many of which were the long ones we've had lot's of recently, in just over 1.5 hours.

The thing is I don't think there's anything I can do, it seems like what they say goes :(
  • Hello everyone..new poster

I qualified for Leapforce yesterday, received email at 9:00 p.m. that I have passed and within 2 hours I received email saying "you have completed your qualification to become a Leapforce At Home independent agent". However no payment information has been requested from me, so would it be ok if I started working? I have all the toolbars set up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure