amending ET1 claim form! pls pls help

Options
mrs_pickle_2
mrs_pickle_2 Posts: 83 Forumite
I applied to make an amendment to my claim form ET1. The other side have consented. Do I need to do anything to confirm the amendment or is my amendment automatically deemed as accepted?

Further several of the discrimination breaches that I complained of the requisite 28 days had not elapsed. Do I need to resubmit the entire ET1 on write a letter to the tribunal setting this out? please help.

I really can't afford a lawyer so any advice will be hugely appreciated.

Comments

• mrs_pickle_2
    Options
    Any ideas, anyone?
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    IME Employment Tribunals staff are quite helpful to claimants. If you give them a call and ask they will be able to advise you (though they will only help with administrative matters, not legal issues).

Have the ET accepted your claim yet? If you are aware that you have not fulfilled the basic requirements of the claim, I would ask them to disregard your current application and then resubmit. You would need to confirm this request in writing.

If the claim has been accepted, then a letter detailing the change in circumstances should be sufficient.

Have you taken advice from ACAS or CAB on your claim?
    Gone ... or have I?
  • mrs_pickle_2
    Options
    thank you dmg24, the tribunal has accepted my claim, someone told me that the tribunal staff will make the amendments to the claim form, so I do not have to do anything further.

however, still confused as to 2 of the breaches where the 28 day period has not elapsed, no one seems to be able to answer this
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure